PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This Sunday will be my 11th Patriots' game this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichardHead

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I just realized that after Sunday I will have attended the most Patriots games that I ever have in one season. I went to 7 of 8 regular season home games (missed the last one against the Dolphins, that family holiday stuff tends to get in the way). We also took two road trips this year (Buffalo and Miami), and of course last weekend's Divisional playoff game and now the AFCCG this Sunday. In some ways it's weird that I only watched 7 of their games on TV, of course a side benefit of that is not having to listen to the commentators as much as I have in the past.

Now if they can just win and I get lucky enough to win the Superbowl Ticket lottery I can make it 12 games this year :).

congratulations and "count your blessings."

those of us who live in exile outside of New England are not so fortunate as to have been able to see the Belichick/Brady teams in person so often.

nice! i go to about 3 home games a year and every home playoff game..has been like that since 02

Could you please stream the game live from the field from you smartphone ????? :D

I just got a call from a an old friend that i see twice a year and we talk on the phone about 10 times a year.
He called me to inform me that we are going to the AFC championship game and will be sitting on the 50 with clubhouse seats.
I freaked out.
I said the only other game we went together of any importance like that was the ..gulp..Bucky Dent game in 78. Where we bought scalped cheap seats when we were 23 years old.

This will be my 411th consecutive Patriots home game this Sunday....knock on wood.....

101_1538.jpg
[/IMG]

Sunday will be my 4th game this year (attended both Miami games and 10/21 vs the Jets). This is my ~ 50th Patriots game of my lifetime according to my ticket stub collection (I'm 33 btw). I grew up in Foxboro, but didn't get to attend many games as a kid. Fortunately, I found out recently that I'll have season tickets next year... after 12 long years on the waiting list.

- e

I told myself at the beginning of the year that if the Patriots make it to the SuperBowl I would go. I have never been to an NFL game before, as I live in Canada.

You're beyond lucky to have gone to 11 games!

I just got a call from a an old friend that i see twice a year and we talk on the phone about 10 times a year.
He called me to inform me that we are going to the AFC championship game and will be sitting on the 50 with clubhouse seats.
I freaked out.
I said the only other game we went together of any importance like that was the ..gulp..Bucky Dent game in 78. Where we bought scalped cheap seats when we were 23 years old.

If you go...you are dead to me

I'm jealous. I've been to plenty of games at the uh er:help:Meadowlands:nooo:. But the wife and I will be going there next season.

Damn that is dedication brother!
In the "Doormat Years" I was ridiculed...crucified....dumped on and more for going to games....I took notes of who said what and when they ask to go..I remind them....

In the "Doormat Years" I was ridiculed...crucified....dumped on and more for going to games....I took notes of who said what and when they ask to go..I remind them....

Now THAT is Wicked Pissah!

I'd forgotten the years, no the Decades, of ridicule I'd taken as a Pats fan since 1960. Don't hear the term "Patsies" that much these days. Nope.

the only other game we went together of any importance like that was the ..gulp..Bucky Dent game in 78. ...

Given your track record, there are some who would point out the wisdom of reconsidering this venture. You do realize, don't you, that, if the Pats lose, there will be Drones in the sky homing in on your vehicle?

Have a nice day. :D

Last edited:
If you go...you are dead to me

lol yeah but that was baseball..I don't think it counts besides my buddys favorite team is the Giants..although he likes the Pats.

Given your track record, there are some who would point out the wisdom of reconsidering this venture. You do realize, don't you, that, if the Pats lose, there will be Drones in the sky homing in on your vehicle?

Have a nice day.

Actually been to many Pats playoff games before..never lost when I've gone. As a matter of fact could have gone to this game but hate cold weather games and hanging around the parking lot for 3 hours.
This is special because it is the red clubouse seats and I don't have to spend 3 hours with in the parking lot freezing with the unwashed.

But then again I wonder is this some sort mean trick of fate to make me watch my beloved Pats get disembowled front and center.

lol yeah but that was baseball..I don't think it counts besides my buddys favorite team is the Giants..although he likes the Pats.

Actually been to many Pats playoff games before..never lost when I've gone. As a matter of fact could have gone to this game but hate cold weather games and hanging around the parking lot for 3 hours.
This is special because it is the red clubouse seats and I don't have to spend 3 hours with in the parking lot freezing with the unwashed.

But then again I wonder is this some sort mean trick of fate to make me watch my beloved Pats get disembowled front and center.

Double Whammy!

You're bringing a Giants fan. Jinx One.

You carry with you the embedded, "in person," visual image of Bucky ******* Dent's Home Run. Jinx Two to the nth power. Maybe you should borrow a Neuralizer from an MIB movie...

You are playing with Karma fire, my friend.

[Just to be clear: the above is 99% "Tongue in Cheek," but the other 1%? I dunno...it makes me nervous...]

Nice work....I will be going to number 10 this week and hopefully the SB will be 11 but we got to get there first and we get tix somehow not sure if we will this year.

I haven't missed a game in Gillette (preseason excluded) and I didn't miss one in the last year in the old stadium so my streak goes back to 2000.

I try to do some road trips and the best year I had was 2007 where I made 15 of the 19 games in the 18-1 season including the SB. The only games I missed that year were Balt, Cincy, Miami, and Indy.

15 included - 10 home games (including playoffs), the SB, Meadowlands for Jets and Giants, Buffallo, and Dallas.

I am blessed that my father has season tix and takes me every week and the few years between the end of college and the real world I did alot of road trips...that has slowed down some now but I will pick it up again sometime.

15 included - 10 home games (including playoffs), the SB, Meadowlands for Jets and Giants, Buffallo, and Dallas.

What was your favorite road trip/ And the best stadium?

I went to Raymond James stadium in Tampa to see GB/TB. I thought it was a cool stadium.

Howdy, this will also be my eleventh game of this season. I made it to all the home games as well as the game at Baltimore, and the playoff game last weekend. Looking forward to our revenge on the ravens from September. It was not fun leaving that game as they have some nasty fans. I will go back next year as we play at Baltimore again in 2013.

Mat
Section 143

What was your favorite road trip/ And the best stadium?

I went to Raymond James stadium in Tampa to see GB/TB. I thought it was a cool stadium.

That is a great question and I just sat here for an hour going down memory lane.

I have done 16 road trips in total; 4 SBs, 4 Jets games(07,08,09, & 11), 3 Bills(07,08, & 09), one Giants (07), Dallas(07), San Diego(08), Chi town(10), and San Fran(08). And the only 2 loses came in SB42 and vs San Diego. 14-2 is pretty damn good (thank god for this decade) so I have enjoyed myself everywhere but my favorites (SB excluded for obvious reasons) are Dallas, The Jets last year, and the jets in 07.

Jets last year and Dallas because we sat front row end zones for those and it was really cool to sit there. And the Jets in 07 is probably my favorite trip altogether what a game to start off that year and I bought my Mo Lewis jersey that day off the back of a Jet fan :D.

Also did one bye week trip to see Indy play Kansas City and one preseason game out in san diego too Chargers v Seahawks.

Best stadium is tough to choose Jets, Zona, Indy, are newer and Gillete and Reliant are pretty new too and you cant go wrong with any of them so I am going to be a homer and say I like our stadium best its new enough that it has all the modern amenities and design, it has the new huge jumbo, its got the New England charm, The banners, a seat with my name on it literally and figuratively, plus we get to use the access road there which makes it ridiculously for us to get in and out.

Chi town was rennovated and holds up well and the superdome is pretty good too. Dallas is gone now (as is old Giant Stadium). Jax, Buffalo, and San Diego are just your average stadiums. And San Fran sucked it is the old baseball park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes