PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This sums it up for Jets fan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
610x.jpg

The first one is disturbing on a few levels, but this one is disturbing on ALL levels. All I can say is WTF?!

The first one is disturbing on a few levels, but this one is disturbing on ALL levels. All I can say is WTF?!

The plane has a creepy smile on its face. Yikes.

Its actually a bike helmet. Look at the stress being placed on that chin strap...impressive.

I see. It is clear why he wears a helmet. However even the average ****** doesn't put a damn airplane on it.

Making a gagging gesture on national TV in response to your teams performance (the only thing more pathetic than you): Priceless.

I saw a gif of it yesterday, he is actually shooting himself through the mouth!

Either way, priceless!

I've seen this fan a few times before. This getup of his is old hat.:cool:

I saw a gif of it yesterday, he is actually shooting himself through the mouth!

Either way, priceless!

Even better. Maybe next time someone will give the guy a real gun.

I added the flames and Rex Ryan and Mark Sancheeze bailing out of the burning plane tandem skydiving style. maybe I should have added a small parachute to make it clear.

It's pretty clear what's happening in the picture. The flames were obviously photo shopped into the picture and Rex/Sanchez are skydiving out of the burning plane. Yet nobody really understood it at first :rolleyes:

I saw this. Too funny.

Why is a grown man wearing a hat with an airplane on it? The fact that he is at the game does not make it acceptable.

Come on, look at the guy. He probably lives in his moms basement, hangs out at Star Trek conventions, has a key chain on his belt with fifty keys on it and drives a Yugo with a 40 ft. CB antenna on it! :(

HAHAHA Classic!! Great work !!

Re-watching the game telecast via DVR I laughed when seeing this guy shoot himself in the mouth after the Patriots TD

I was at the game sunday.

I think everyone should take a trip to the Meadowlands for a game. It is a great experience, I am currently 5-0 at the Meadowlands 4 Jets games and one Giants game. Jets games in 05,06,07 and 11 and Giants game in 07.

I know what you guys are thinking what could make for a great experience in New Jersey?

Well that my friends is simple. You get a lead and the New Jersey faithful start turning on their own team and it is one of the most humorous things you will see. Usually on the road I just quietly cheer my own team and try not to be obnoxious but in this case I just join in and boo the Jets right along with the Jets fans its hilariously fun. We had one guy behind us who was yelling to Rex to fire someone, anyone, and especially Schoty.

Come on, look at the guy. He probably lives in his moms basement, hangs out at Star Trek conventions, has a key chain on his belt with fifty keys on it and drives a Yugo with a 40 ft. CB antenna on it! :(
I guarantee that you've described him as being much more hip than he actually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes