PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This sums it up for Jets fan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT limped off the field after a nice tackle by Edelman who was playing CB at the time...

Especially after the speech he gave before the game, "The division is ours! We'll take it tonight!" or words to that effect. Ninkovich took it from him alright :D

He had no clue, Ninko was listening to it too ! let us see how long he can go with this misery of Pats kicking his teams ass ! :D

jetsfanonfire.jpg

All that needs to be said after last nights game.

is that Fireman Ed's dad?

I added the flames and Rex Ryan and Mark Sancheeze bailing out of the burning plane tandem skydiving style. maybe I should have added a small parachute to make it clear.

Why is a grown man wearing a hat with an airplane on it? The fact that he is at the game does not make it acceptable.

Its actually a bike helmet. Look at the stress being placed on that chin strap...impressive.

How long do you think he spent making that wonderful hat?

Sitting in his spare room making it, getting a 3 year old to colour it in!

But more importantly, what the f**k went through his brain to think the hat would be a good idea?

Total cost for materials to make a really juvenille "Plane hat"; $85

Cost for a seat 4 rows from the field at the new NY Giants stadium: $475

Making a gagging gesture on national TV in response to your teams performance (the only thing more pathetic than you): Priceless.

The funniest part for me is the fact that he actually put flames on the wings of the plane.

Pretty accurate.

I'm pretty sure that the flames were photoshopped in to the original and that that's kind of the point of the picture...

How long do you think he spent making that wonderful hat?

Sitting in his spare room making it, getting a 3 year old to colour it in!

But more importantly, what the f**k went through his brain to think the hat would be a good idea?

I've seen him on TV before...think of it as a cheese hat on steroids...and, don't be too hard on him, he's just a fan...albeit a fan without a whole lot of self respect who happens to be a fan of a team that hasn't been to the SB in almost half a century...whoops...that pretty well describes the entire Jets fan base, doesn't it?

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that the flames were photoshopped in to the original and that that's kind of the point of the picture...

I realize the flames on the engines were shopped but the green flames on the wings themselves look "original".

Okay, I updated the photo.

jetsfanonfire-1.jpg

Last edited:
Its actually a bike helmet. Look at the stress being placed on that chin strap...impressive.

LOL at the chin strap. Look how he professionally taped the airplane to the helmet! Bwahahahahaha!!

Nothing tops this from the "Sal Alosi" game last year...

fireman-ed-disappoint.jpg

OMG these pictures are funny. Is that the same guy in the airplane hat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back