PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This sums it up for Jets fan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

naF staP

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
jetsfanonfire.jpg

All that needs to be said after last nights game.

jetsfanonfire.jpg

That image does have an "instant classic" quality to it... belongs in a gallery somewhere :D

That image does have an "instant classic" quality to it... belongs in a gallery somewhere :D

Hadn't notice before, but if one looks at the gentleman's left shoulder there seems to be some sort of intimate depiction of Rex Ryan with his QB.

jetsfanonfire.jpg

A few things:

1.) What self respecting adult leaves their house dressed like that unless it is Halloween?

2.) What exactly is Rex Ryan doing to Sachez in that picture?

The funniest part for me is the fact that he actually put flames on the wings of the plane.

Pretty accurate.

Thanks for posting. I just uploaded it to my friends FB page. He is a Jests fan and was very distraught after last nights loss. This image will help cheer him up. LOL

Thanks for posting. I just uploaded it to my friends FB page. He is a Jests fan and was very distraught after last nights loss. This image will help cheer him up. LOL

Your cruelty knows no bounds (heh heh).

The funniest part for me is the fact that he actually put flames on the wings of the plane.

Pretty accurate.

He didn't, I remember seeing that exact shot and there were no flames ! I suspect the person who captured the picture added the flames.

Last edited:
He didn't, I remember seeing that exact shot and there were no flames ! I suspect the person who captured the picture added the flames.

We know. It's photo-shopped. Same thing with the Ryan/Sanchez "conference" on the shoulder.

Hadn't notice before, but if one looks at the gentleman's left shoulder there seems to be some sort of intimate depiction of Rex Ryan with his QB.

Yikes. That's quite the expression on Sanchez's face too.

What is he doing in Giants Stadium on a 60 degree night that he needs Everlast gloves with the fingers cut off?

Maybe some things are best left unanswered.

2.) What exactly is Rex Ryan doing to Sachez in that picture?

I know the context makes no sense; but it looks like they're doing a tandem skydive together. Their body position is about right. There's something on Rex's back that looks like it could be a Parachute. I can even see what looks like part of a typical emergency cut away system on Rex's left shoulder(the little rings)

Come to think of it, that would make perfect sense if Rex had a rip chord in his right hand since their season is starting resemble what happens to a skydiver who pulls the rip chord and then nothing happens.

This guy was awesome. I remember that he just left the announcers speechless. They saw him and you could tell they were looking for something to say but I think all they could muster was a quick "um, yeah."

jetsfanonfire.jpg

Why is a grown man wearing a hat with an airplane on it? The fact that he is at the game does not make it acceptable.

My fav shot from last night was the one of LT on the bench. It is great how the Pats continue to make his life miserable.

Why is a grown man wearing a hat with an airplane on it? The fact that he is at the game does not make it acceptable.

Some say a grown man shouldn't wear a team jersey. Anyway, it got him on TV.

My fav shot from last night was the one of LT on the bench. It is great how the Pats continue to make his life miserable.

Especially after the speech he gave before the game, "The division is ours! We'll take it tonight!" or words to that effect. Ninkovich took it from him alright :D

A few things:

1.) What self respecting adult leaves their house dressed like that unless it is Halloween?
You forget Sir that you are talking about Jest fans, they don't need no stinking Halloween to dress like clowns or airplanes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes