PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This still bothers me about the Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right, it's no different. He said it, Patriot fans flamed him for it. Not because of his stature as a PLAYER but because of what he said and what a whiner he was. I agreed actually, he should have kept his mouth shut. Now two posters here have said similar. Funny, I don't see anyone flaming them.

And I never said anything different. Obviously the Patriots were the best team in football last year, maybe ever, even after they lost to the Giants.

No, it's not false. Call it what you will but it isn't false.

pao

Well, I think I misunderstood something then. You are saying that LT got flamed for the content of what he said rather thatn simply the act of saying it. I personally only had a problem with how stupid it was to say something like that to the media the night before the game.

Nevertheless, what he said and what I said are still contextually different anyway, him having recently lost and the Pats adding on so many weapons. Anyway, you are saying that "the Pats were obviously the best team last year" and yet you flame me for saying I think they would beat the 8 out of 10 times?

What, concretely, can the Pats do to ensure that they don't lose again in the same fashion as they did in the Super Bowl? Do the Pats need to make personnel changes? Training changes? Practice changes?

The OL got creamed, Brady got creamed, and the coaches didn't make good adjustments.

I just feel that as of now nothing has changed that would stop what happened from happening again.

What needs to be changed?

Take better pictures and film more often during Super Bowl practices of the opposing team + A smaller camera which can barely be seen would help as well ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes