Welcome to PatsFans.com

This Site?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Nov 13, 2006.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +834 / 2 / -9

Dear God, I'm having a bad time with this Site, are they having problems or are they trying to get rid of me, first my bricks have been taken away from me now it takes me twenty minutes to get on here and if that isn't bad enough nobody agrees with a f-cking thing I say.

"Nem Where have you gone, you won the election you know, Bush got his a$s kicked now the Muslims will be back.
    :bricks: this is what my bricks look like now, Jesus H Christ

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +530 / 14 / -28

Didn't you get the email, there are not problems with the site instead there has been increased surveillance by the Dept of Homeland Security particularly towards those who tend to lie or inflame issues. Be careful next time someone comes knocking at your door, might be the secret police. The email suggested that if you are having problems not to post on this site any more and throw your computer in the ocean for rites of abolution.

3. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +364 / 15 / -13

I agree with that. :)

Anyway, the site is really, really slow. As you may not know Harry, the site was subject to a major attack by, I presume, people who do not like the Patriots. Ian had to make a lot of changes, and he's obviously not done yet. My guess is the site will return to normal in a few days.

4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +834 / 2 / -9

+
    I wish I had known that, I still have people in Central Sq that will take care of bastards like that.

I have a very old boyhood friend that used to live up near Natick that passed away, he was buried with his "Patriots Hat On".

I won't complain about my bricks any more :p

5. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Jeesh Harry. You really should at least peek at the main board once in a while. There's been like a million threads on the site problems. A couple were stickied.

Promise to vote for Ted Kennedy in every election until one of you dies (That includes elections he's not even running in. You'll have to write him in.) and I'll give you a link to my web space where I'd be willing to host your favorite smiley for you until Ian can get things squared away. I'll even give you the code to insert into your posts so it'll show up.

6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +834 / 2 / -9

Lord Jesus, God Bless you, not all of you are whacko's, I can't vote for that bellowing waddling spitting drunken bastard, I live on an island in Maine.
    bricks

7. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Agree to write him in and the bricks will come back.

or you could just Visit the main board and you'd learn that the problem is very close to being solved.