PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This should make everyone feel a little more confident in beating the Bengals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hits of what? Because that would explain a lot.

There might be some wiggle room for defining the "top of the sociological ladder," but I'm pretty sure that a 43-year-old leeching off of his parents and preferring the company of underage girls isn't it.

But you keep on livin' the dream.

Nice cherry pick. I obviously wouldn't have added it into my profile if I couldn't offset it, don'tcha think?

Now enuff already. Go Pats and all that jazz. Geebus.

Nice cherry pick. I obviously wouldn't have added it into my profile if I couldn't offset it, don'tcha think?

Now enuff already. Go Pats and all that jazz. Geebus.

True. You did offset it by having a "blistering" IQ and being "smolderingly pretty" and "psychologically gifted." This is obviously why "every guy wants to be" you. No wonder you were the "alpha male sex symbol" to 8,000 coeds. And that unpublished autobiography...that's something. I stand corrected.

Cherry-picked? I could have thrown darts at your bio and you still would have sounded like a douche.

Go Pats, and screw you.

Thank you. Now, let's watch some dang footbawl.

Now, if only Kontra would show because I like reading him. He puts a lot of good effort and time in over here.

heh just beat them 40-10 last night

I sense a little nervousness by some on this board. I thought I would make everyone feel a little better about beating the Bengals by providing you all with the stat line from my recent 'crushing' of the Bengals on Madden 11.

Brady played with 'surgical precision' dissecting the Bengal secondary for 367 yards, 2 INT and 4 TD's (OK maybe not surgical)

Fred Taylor started at RB and gathered up an impressive 192 yards on the ground and 2 TD's

Moss had 3 receiving TD's

Crumpler had an impressive 147 yards receiving. Evidence that the Off. will be utilizing the TE more this year

Maroney chipped in with a short yardage TD

Gronk had his first NFL TD

Butler returned an INT for a TD

Gostkowski chipped in with 2 FG and the defense supplied a safety in the 1st quarter

Final score Pats 64 Bengals 23

Sleep well everyone!

Yikes. That's an ass-beating and a half.

I actually started my annual Madden season I do with a few friends of mine last night. I (of course) took the Pats and played the opener. Beat Cinci in a really tough back and forth game, 28-24. Had to work some Brady magic in the final minute to hit Tate for the game winning TD.

There was one weird play I had happen to me though. Bengals had it 3rd and goal from inches out. Wilfork stuffed Benson and caused him to fumble into the endzone. McCourty recovered, but I was called for a safety when it should've been a touchback. That play F-ed me big time.

Also, Gerard Warren had 2 vicious game sealing sacks.

GO PATS! (real and madden version)

Strangely, I feel less nervous about the game now.

I feel so much better now.

Some of you need to lighten up, so here's a joke:

Thank you. Based on some of the posts, I am proving my point that the nervousness feeling is running rampant by some. Check the time on the 'edit'. Lighten up some of you, in BB we trust. To all Pats Fans enjoy today and regardless (win or lose) we'll all reconvene here at approx. 4:00 pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back