PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This should make everyone feel a little more confident in beating the Bengals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada's #1 Pats Fan

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I sense a little nervousness by some on this board. I thought I would make everyone feel a little better about beating the Bengals by providing you all with the stat line from my recent 'crushing' of the Bengals on Madden 11.

Brady played with 'surgical precision' dissecting the Bengal secondary for 367 yards, 2 INT and 4 TD's (OK maybe not surgical)

Fred Taylor started at RB and gathered up an impressive 192 yards on the ground and 2 TD's

Moss had 3 receiving TD's

Crumpler had an impressive 147 yards receiving. Evidence that the Off. will be utilizing the TE more this year

Maroney chipped in with a short yardage TD

Gronk had his first NFL TD

Butler returned an INT for a TD

Gostkowski chipped in with 2 FG and the defense supplied a safety in the 1st quarter

Final score Pats 64 Bengals 23

Sleep well everyone!

Last edited:
I sense a little nervousness by some on this board. I thought I would make everyone feel a little better about beating the Bengals by providing you all with the stat line from my recent 'crushing' of the Bengals on Madden 11.

Brady played with 'surgical precision' dissecting the Bengal secondary for 367 yards, 2 INT and 4 TD's (OK maybe not surgical)

Fred Taylor started at RB and gathered up an impressive 192 yards on the ground and 2 TD's

Crumpler had an impressive 147 yards receiving. Evidence that the Off. will be utilizing the TE more this year

Gostkowski chipped in with 2 FG and the defense supplied a safety in the 1st quarter

Sleep well everyone!

Chad Ochocinco just tweeted that you've given them locker room material.

Sleep well everyone!

wtf are you talking about? :confused:

If I was so inclined, I could go throw down a game of Madden where, as the Bengals, I'd beat the Pats 60-0. Not sure what that would prove.

If I was so inclined, I could go throw down a game of Madden where, as the Bengals, I'd beat the Pats 60-0. Not sure what that would prove.
That it's game day, even Madden players know it's time beat the Bengals. :cool:

You just gave the Pats the kiss of death. :mad:

Some of you need to lighten up, so here's a joke:

A giraffe walks into a bar and says, "Hey, everybody, highballs are on me!"

Heh, like it.

You can't blame some people, it's how they deal with big days. If you've ever taken long road trips with friends, you've got the guys that get excited, some get nervous, and some become rather irritable for some reason. No different here, I suppose.

Cool, I just played Pats vs Cincinnati in Tecmo Bowl and QB #12 had one td and 230 yards, but QB #9 for Cincinnati had 450 yards and three tds and they won 35-20....WR #81 killed the Pats secondary all day, catching 10 passes for 150 yards and two touchdowns...

Cool, I just played Pats vs Cincinnati in Tecmo Bowl and QB #12 had one td and 230 yards, but QB #9 for Cincinnati had 450 yards and three tds and they won 35-20....WR #81 killed the Pats secondary all day, catching 10 passes for 150 yards and two touchdowns...

Yeah, but that's the youthful TO. new new one isn't quite up to speed like he used to be. So hold that thought.....

Skeleton walks into a bar and sits down. The bartender comes over and asks "what'll ya have, Bones?" The skeleton looks up at him and says "A beer. And a mop"....... :rofl:

Know what would make me feel a little more comfortable 'bout today? Havin' KONTRADICTION gettin' his arse over on the board already!
Hey Kontra, it's 9 o'clock. Get yer hung over fanny outta bed and start pontificating all over the place. My whole chi is off. The whole place feels lopsided without the mighty Kontra to balance out the whole site.
I needs ma "last poster-Kontradiction" thingie in the right hand column. I wanna see a whole vertical row of 'em right down the line.

Maybe if I yell it, he'll hear it and wake up...

HEY KONTRA! Wake up! It's footbawl season! Now, get over here and settle everybody's nerves.

Well, if the Pats kicked the Bengals' arses in Madden, there is no need to play today. Just give the Pats the win.

As a Bengals fan, this game has me incredibly nervous... and not without good reason. The Pats are a phenominal organization.

I keep telling myself if the Patriots win, it's OK because a few years ago the Bengals beat NE in the opener only to tank the rest of the season and see NE go on to win the Superbowl.

I would caution against predicting a high scorring game because it's the 1st of the season and teams can be a little conservative. But what the hell...

Bengals - 31

Patriots - 23

NE jumps out early. Bengals D settles down in the 2nd half.

Good luck with the rest of your season!

Last edited:
Know what would make me feel a little more comfortable 'bout today? Havin' KONTRADICTION gettin' his arse over on the board already!
Hey Kontra, it's 9 o'clock. Get yer hung over fanny outta bed and start pontificating all over the place. My whole chi is off. The whole place feels lopsided without the mighty Kontra to balance out the whole site.
I needs ma "last poster-Kontradiction" thingie in the right hand column. I wanna see a whole vertical row of 'em right down the line.

Maybe if I yell it, he'll hear it and wake up...

HEY KONTRA! Wake up! It's footbawl season! Now, get over here and settle everybody's nerves.

Christ, you creep me out. And I think you're on Kontra's "ignore" list. This is probably a big reason why, in addition to your stalking (from his YouTube channel):

"I racked up a massive 22 thousand hit total between April & October because I'm more charismatic than all the painfully boring & mediocre adults around here. Here's why... My personal philosophy mantras- #1. People only do things that are in their own best interest. I can say that it's in your own best interest to know me. #2. Everybody cares about themselves, first and foremost. #3. Nice guys finish last. Ever hear,"You're a nice guy, but..." Well, that was part of the problem. Women subconsciously see nice guys as poor mates because they represent males who are likely to give away power, wealth, and/or status which females actually want for themselves. #4. People love another person because of what that person can do FOR THEM, more than actually loving the other person for who they are. See? Now you're already the wiser for knowing me. Ask a psychologist or sociologist if you don't agree with any of my 4 mantras. In comparison to others, well let's just say I'm better than most. You find me another guy with this *****ing socially superior Rock God look who scored a blistering 1330 S.A.T.'s and owns an I.Q. in the top 10 percentile of the world's population, and I'd be grateful to you for finding my equal around here. The lack of quality people on You Tube has been a source of frustration to me. I'm still looking for more than one person, over 21, whom I consider my equal in terms of leading an interesting life and putting fourth an attractive persona. I get off on having all kinds of adventures in my New York City. There's the island of Manhattan, and then there's everyone else. I'm living the dream and live large. Ran my own biz for a long time. I owned a successful independent RECORD LABEL for 17 years, but You Tube doesn't allot enough space below to say more than 5 words about your career. Anyway, now I just mainly live off guilt-ridden, semi-wealthy Connecticut parents and the occasional sugar-mommy [which is a skill in itself, believe me] for the moment until I earn my Psychology Degree. Why? Because I Can. Because I'm owed as much. Because my interpersonal relationships are on a level which most people are incapable of grasping, especially the common lot which seem to overrun You Tube. When I surf others' pages, I don't see much more than and endless ocean of mediocrity looking back at me. Well, conversely to the people of You Tube with no real life PRESENCE, I'm a freaking SEX SYMBOL who lives in the capitol of the world and reaps all the benefits which go with it. In New York, when I walk by, people stop their conversations, because watching me is just more enjoyable than anything they were previously talking about. Yeah, because my image is just plain better than 99% of the lesser roles other males choose. The older I get, the better looking I become. I love that. I went from being just pretty to becoming smolderingly pretty around 35. Conversely to what most males think, women prefer guys with cute & more refined faces like their own, longer hair, and an edgier wardrobe than almost every other guy chooses. It's referred to as the male pea**** social identity, and Rock Stars are at the top of the social pecking order. Rock has been very good to me, in attaining wealth & attracting women. Thin and aquiline featured Rock Males trump every other type of guy. That's American Sociology and I'm your living proof. Take a survey. Women between 20 and 50 will tell you the short haired conservative businessman is who they NEED for offering them security, but the adventurous & flashy rogue is who they really WANT to be with. Also, So many people I know say they love being this age! I agree. In the city, at 40, I'm more respected and credible. I'm a sociological genius. New Yorkers experience 5 times more human interaction than Americans elsewhere. I'm also psychologically gifted and can often see deeper into people than they can see themselves. I'm trying to help people more as I become older with that. But online, I've found I'm a risk taker, thrill seeker, & button pusher. I've acquired a good amount of TACT. I prefer to avoid talking dirty. I consider it beneath me. People need to develop themselves to hold interest in other areas. I don't like small talk and am known to write reams daily. Hey, I'm a writer. A REAL writer. I'm left handed and right brained, therefore creative. I wail electric guitar in pubic. I have killer body language and a *****ing wardrobe. Every guy wants to be me. I was told by the head of the Sociology Department that I was the Alpha Male sex symbol to the 8 thousand girls at school. So, suck on that one if you don't believe that everybody wants to sleep with me. I have a superiority complex and big ego online, with good reason. Most people here are classless, uneducated, and just not very well bred. I have an air of decadent sophistication and nobility about me. Thanks, mom. Nuff said."

If this isn't a brilliant parody of someone, you're the biggest a-hole I've ever heard of.

Last edited:
"And I LOVE taking to my juvies on You Tube! Cypris, Dannah, Kayla, Nikki, Laurin, and Abby. They're simply just more interesting to me. They're fascinating! Women tend to bore me. My 18 and over set of friends on You Tube are pretty engaging too."

Ew. Just...ew.

I did 411 hits over there Thursday, Mr. Fixit. No videos posted or anything. Just from admirers coming to see whatever is on my mind. It's called charisma, you chump. I do have to say, out of all the people around here, I've always regarded you right up there among the most socially challenged. You have a derisive neanderthal vibe to your online identity.

But thanks for posting my You Tube profile over here. Every word of it is true. If I could, I'D have it attached to every single thing I say.

Cool. Thanks.

"Tally ho and champagne wishes", from the top of the sociological ladder.

As a Bengals fan, this game has me incredibly nervous... and not without good reason. The Pats are a phenominal organization.

I keep telling myself if the Patriots win, it's OK because a few years ago the Bengals beat NE in the opener only to tank the rest of the season and see NE go on to win the Superbowl.

I would caution against predicting a high scorring game because it's the 1st of the season and teams can be a little conservative. But what the hell...

Bengals - 31

Patriots - 23

NE jumps out early. Bengals D settles down in the 2nd half.

Good luck with the rest of your season!

a few as in 9 years.

"And I LOVE taking to my juvies on You Tube! Cypris, Dannah, Kayla, Nikki, Laurin, and Abby. They're simply just more interesting to me. They're fascinating! Women tend to bore me. My 18 and over set of friends on You Tube are pretty engaging too."

Ew. Just...ew.

That's due to having the ultimate chick for 9 years between the ages of 22-30. After that, women started boring me. I'd spent a segment of my life with a more interesting one. The rest pale in comparison after what I'd experienced. These days, I'm not really interested in the rest. It just wouldn't do it for me, neither socially, emotionally, nor sexuallyThey all pale in comparison to my ex. I find myself more happily amused seeing what tha juvies have to say these days online. Taking a look into their minds and lives and all they express to me is an unexpected joy I never expected or anticipated. It's been a pleasant surprise.

So, there ya go, chumley. I do live to seek your approval tho.

I did 411 hits over there Thursday.

Hits of what? Because that would explain a lot.

There might be some wiggle room for defining the "top of the sociological ladder," but I'm pretty sure that a 43-year-old leeching off of his parents and preferring the company of underage girls isn't it.

But you keep on livin' the dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye