PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This should be a fun week

Status
Not open for further replies.

cartmen

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Redsox going for the come from behind Division win, Yankees are about to be eliminated from the Post Season, and the Patriots are going to destroy the Phins in CMGI....I mean Gillette (sorry I was playing Madden 02 earlier) No way they look past this team with Cassel at QB. Actually with TB at the helm I would be kinda bored with this game but now I wana see if Matty can spread his wings on Sunday!!! :cool:

Should be a fun game and the main thing I hope to see is some room for error to let Matt start throwing the long ball. I think he's another one of these "won't make the same mistake twice" guys. If that's right, Moss is likely good for two TD's on Sunday. By half-time. :p

i just wanna see a Pats win on sunday. mind you this will be an excellent chance for Cassel to truly test his passing game! i hope Moss gets the ball a lot more too.

I would love to see the Pats put up 30+ so that anybody who is still questioning this team's ability to move the ball on offense will stop yakking for at least a week. I expect to see the 'fins held to a single digit point total.

I would love to see the Pats put up 30+ so that anybody who is still questioning this team's ability to move the ball on offense will stop yakking for at least a week. I expect to see the 'fins held to a single digit point total.

Have you seen the defense the last two weeks? Who cares about the inability to move the ball. Fast, hard hitting, smash mouth New England football is back. :cool:

Have you seen the defense the last two weeks? Who cares about the inability to move the ball. Fast, hard hitting, smash mouth New England football is back. :cool:

...surley you can' be talking about that "old, tired, slow" Pats D, as the sports media loves to proclaim them...:p:D

The defense is playing great, and it's the defense that will lead them back to the Super Bowl and drive the sports media and all the idiot fans and haters nuts.

...surley you can' be talking about that "old, tired, slow" Pats D, as the sports media loves to proclaim them...:p:D

The defense is playing great, and it's the defense that will lead them back to the Super Bowl and drive the sports media and all the idiot fans and haters nuts.

What's scary is Brady returns next year with the same offensive weapons and a younger, more complete defense around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back