PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This season has left me a little nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

spook75

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Now for something less depressing... looking ahead.

Every year as a patsfan my passion for all things pats and Football grows a little bigger and especially now we are living in the USA. But this last season has me really in overdrive. Not only because the amazing season, but also because it's sad ending( I hope to see redemption) and especially the media barrage from day one attempting (and partly succeeding) in giving the patriots the image of evil empire bad boys.

I now plan to first of all visit the Gillette stadium when we come over for a vacation trip this summer ( we live in Virginia ) and I am having big plans to turn our "family game/play" room into a pat's shrine , add a new big screen TV, a couch and get Direct TV (we already have cable) just to that I do not have to miss a game next season. And if possible I would even paint the room pat's colors. :p

But we are renting at the moment so I cannot redo to much in the house. And there lies also the problem. My wife a big patsfan herself ( heck see my sig) Actually doesn't mind me going ahead with these plans, if it wasn't for the fact we want to buy a house.(in fact once we buy a house she agrees to dedicating one room to be a pats room :) ) She does laugh at me though and must think I have gone over the deep end though,which perhaps I have.. but I love it hehehe.
We shall see how far I can execute my plans before the new season starts.

What are you planning for next season?

ps. Anyone have leftover pats memorabilia? :)

I forget which paint company it is, but at home depot one of them(glidden maybe) has paints in your team's colors that you can buy.

Personally, I am looking into mental institutions.... local ones...

Or perhaps look into emptying out the bank account without my husband knowing about it :eek:

Seriously, he is going WAY overboard this time.... and he used to think that I was the NUT in the house:p

I did tell him that when we get our own house, he can paint a room for the Patriots... I think that it was the Home Depot (or Lowe's) that gave him the idea... He is talking about recliners, Satellite, the whole works....

I am however looking into visiting Gillette this summer. I havent been able to go yet.... been overseas for too long... too bad they dont have games in July....

Oh well, perhaps 2009 will have some games closer to VA...

Yeah Home Depot has Patriots Blue, Silver and Red.

I painted the back wall in my garage half Pats blue and half Pats silver and put up a big Pats banner. I also put up my 3 framed Rob Arra panoramic photos from each Superbowl victory. In the middle is a 16 x 20 photo of Vinatieri making the snow bowl kick.

Its pretty cool when I hit the button for the garage door each night the first thing I see is my Patriots wall of fame. The neighbors get to see whats up as well, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes