Welcome to PatsFans.com

This season could be vindication for BB...

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by NENGFAN, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NENGFAN

NENGFAN Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

If, and ofcourse its a BIG IF the PATS go far and do end up winning the trophy, this would be sweet vindication for BB after all that happened last year. I don't think there would be anyone out there who would doubt that he is up there with Lombardi. I think TB is already considered one of the top QBs of all time but BB still has that "cheating" stain so this could be his moment or season of truth!

In Bill we Trust!
  2. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Re: This season could be vindication for BB....

When BB gets his hand on SB trophy, trophy name will be changed to BB not lombardi. Of course, he will be the coach of the year again.
  3. DaBruinz

DaBruinz Pats, B's, Sox PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +321 / 20 / -48

#50 Jersey

Re: This season could be vindication for BB....

Why would it be vindication? As I said, its the media and their bias towards success. They still think of the Patriots as the door mat of the NFL.

What I can't figure out is how Tampa Bay, which was a worse history of losing and ineptitude (only by a smidgen) doesn't get called out on this... I mean, they are the only team, to my knowledge that has lost all their games in one season since they AFL/NFL merged.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.