PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This must be why obnoxious Steelers fans don't pester us anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
This pissing contest is brought to by Samuel Adams beer.

ClosingTime said:
First off the score was 31-17 with Pitt running the clock out at the end.
Second Maddox plays fro the Steelers. Kitna plays for Cincy.

Way to bring it.

First off, Palmer got taken out by Kimo on the 2nd series. Has he not be taken out by an illegal hit to the knee (what is it about Steeler Players and going for the opposing QB's knees?), then, more than likely, the Steelers get crushed. And, whomever mentioned about the previous 2 games that Cincy played needs to go back and review who did what. Cincy had already clinched their division and the #2 seed. They were resting players.

Last edited:
DaBruinz said:
And, whomever mentioned about the previous 2 games that Cincy played needs to go back and review who did what. Cincy had already clinched their division and the #2 seed. They were resting players.

Wrong.

The Bengals were playing with a chance for the #2 seed when they got whacked by Buffalo at home in week 16. They rested no one in that game. Carson Palmer threw a pick to seal the loss with 35 seconds left.

The next week they were playing for the 3 seed and pulled Palmer who got hurt on the pick the week before after 1 quarter. The rest of their starters played late into the game. Chad Johnson, Houshmandzadeh, and Rudi Johnson were still playing in the 4th quarter of the 37-3 loss.

Their defense was done by seasons end. They gave up 45, 29, 31, 20, 17, 37, and 37 in their final 7 regular season games. The only two remotely acceptable numbers (20 and 17) came against inept offenses Detroit and Cleveland who finished 28th and 32nd in scoring.

Last edited:
JoeSixPat said:
I guess they're now obsessed with the Bengals now that Carson Palmer's declared war on the Steelers.

I knew I liked this kid! Of course, I tend to root for any guy to come back from such a nasty knee injury.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5639370
Why would they want to pester us anymore? They're the champs...

DaBruinz said:
Has he not be taken out then, more than likely, the Steelers get crushed.
You mean crushed like when the Steelers spanked Cincy in their first meeting, or when the Steelers lost to Cincy 38-31 after committing 4 turnovers and giving up two kickoff returns back to the goaline?

Last edited:
PonyExpress said:
Apparently Roethlisberger disagrees with you. He says the hit to his knee by Thurman was dirty: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05342/618972.stm Do you think his comments, the comments of their starting QB, went unnoticed by the rest of his team when they played the Bengals again?
You are communicating using logic and facts with a guy who wears a Terry Bradsaw jersey??

Why bother?

More like assumptions and conjecture. But I wouldn't expect someone who wears a Gay jersey to know the difference.

i only hope that CIN will beat twice the Stillers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back