PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This must be a first...Steelers G Simmons out with frostbite

Status
Not open for further replies.
how much worse can their season get?:bricks:

believe it or not, this actually happened to a baseball player a couple seasons ago - i don't remember his name, but i think its crazy that this actually managed to happen to another person.

Happened to a whole South American soccer team in the Andes... but they also had other problems...

:singing: no, there have been plenty of other documented cases of frostbite in the past.

It's nothing new....
haha

jeez you are an idiot.

Keegs said:
:singing: no, there have been plenty of other documented cases of frostbite in the past.

It's nothing new....
haha

jeez you are an idiot.

Grow up. We can do without the comments.

pats1 said:
Grow up. We can do without the comments.
"we"?? who are you speaking for??

and i can do without your comments. So keep it quiet.:singing:

Keegs said:
and what is the point of giving us a link to another patsfans thread about the exact same thing??

Sigh...

Some people will just never get it.

pats1 said:
Sigh...

Some people will just never get it.
amen. Some just won't.

Like the guy who made this thread and insisted that Steelers Guard Simmons was the first person to have frostbite.

It is simply not true. Many people in history have had the condition known as "frostbite" before this football player.

And you supporting this ridiculous claim does not help make the situation any better.

Some people just never get it.

He must have passed out with his freezer door open ; - )

Seriously though, frostbite isn't a laughing matter. I had several different episodes of frostbite on my toes, fingers, ears, nose, and cheeks. I was a little kid when it first happened.

Although I would have to think that it's a little early in the year for this to happen... it isn't fun at all.

But when I was working the midnight shift on the oilrigs... when it got -40 below; I didn't have the option of being out.

Man up...

Last edited:
Terry Glenn is a cowgirl said:
He must have passed out with his freezer door open ; - )

Seriously though, frostbite isn't a laughing matter. I had several different episodes of frostbite on my toes, fingers, ears, nose, and cheeks. I was a little kid when it first happened.

Although I would have to think that it's a little early in the year for this to happen... it isn't fun at all.

But when I was working the midnight shift on the oilrigs... when it got -40 below; I didn't have the option of being out.

Man up...
This would be exhibit A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back