PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This message board is unpatriotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My reading comprehension is just fine thanks :rolleyes:. These mistruths in which you speak are in fact testimony from former Pats assistant coach Eric Mangini and I'm damned sure what he told the NFL was the truth. So no I am not ignoring the facts YOU are in denial about the shady organization that you root for. As far as what team I root for, your team didn't prevent the Giants from winning 2 Super Bowls a sight that I shall never forget and enjoyed with great relish. The window is closing on the Patriots so called "dynasty" and I'm enjoying that as well very much :D.

Wow, I can't believe how badly you screw up facts.

Mangini never said that the Patriots taped opponents practices. Show me a link ... good luck finding one.

I'll be waiting ...

Well Giants do have a long way to become a dynasty. As the Pats are despite the SB loss last January.

Right here K? Thanks :)
Eric Mangini regrets turning in Patriots for 'Spygate'

Even though it says that Mangini doesn't believe any of coach Bill Belichick and the team's accomplishments, including three Super Bowl victories, are tainted. I beg to differ :p

Where exactly does it say anything about the Patriots taping opponent's practices?

As I said previously, reading comprehension is not your strong suit, is it?

And yet once again, you prove that reading comprehension is not your strongest suit.

Is there a reason you keep answering a question that wasn't asked? Is english a foreign language to you?

News flash: everybody that knows anything at all about the incident knows that the Patriots filmed their opponent's signals. Nobody is denying that.

For what, about the fifth time now - please support your claim that the Patriots filmed opponent's practices.

Last edited:
My reading comprehension is just fine thanks :rolleyes:. These mistruths in which you speak are in fact testimony from former Pats assistant coach Eric Mangini and I'm damned sure what he told the NFL was the truth. So no I am not ignoring the facts YOU are in denial about the shady organization that you root for. As far as what team I root for, your team didn't prevent the Giants from winning 2 Super Bowls a sight that I shall never forget and enjoyed with great relish. The window is closing on the Patriots so called "dynasty" and I'm enjoying that as well very much :D.
Your reading comprehension may, or may not, be fine. However, your writing skills reveal a fifth or sixth grade level. Lack of commas and periods, sentences ending with prepositions, missing words, poor syntax, misuse of capital letters, etc. reveal a person of limited literacy. I hope you enjoy watching football because you certainly are incapable of writing about it in anything approaching a remotely lucid manner.

indexphpactiondlattachtug.jpg

Gee that's a shame my English professor would be so disappointed....wait a sec no he wouldn't, in fact one of my essay's was shown to future students on how to write an essay. I have a college education so your insults mean very little to me. How about next time you attempt to counter someone's argument you take the time and think about what you want to say instead of critiquing someone's writing style and grammar. K? Thanks. You're a joke :rofl:
The plural form of "essay" isn't "essay's". That's the possessive form. Once again, above, you display poor writing skills. For example, run-on sentences, lack of punctuation marks, etc. show a lack of grammatical knowledge. Either your college professor was blind or you're lying. I'm guessing his eyesight was perfect.

Regardless of whether it was practice or not they still cheated! How can you still root for an organization that cheats to win? You must be a person of low moral fiber. So no I have not found proof that they taped opponents practices but they did tape their opponents on the sidelines of live games to learn their offensive and defensive signals Then Goodell destroyed the tapes sounds like it was swept under the rug to me.

You have displayed so little basic knowledge of the incident that you have no business commenting on it. If you think there is no difference between filming a closed practice and filming signals that can be seen by 70,000 people then you have no business commenting on football period.

The tapes were available on Fox (probably leaked by Goodell's wife, a Fox employee) to Jay Glazer during the season. After a play ended it panned to the scoreboard for down and distance, then the three people signaling in a play, then the play. Rinse, lather, repeat. No mystery what were on the tapes; more of the same were shown in may.

Do you clamor for all the same evidence after every player suspension? No, of course not. Why? Because you're either a hypocrite, a troll, ignorant, or all of the above.

Do you troll Denver Bronco message boards, saying the same thing? After all they circumvented the salary cap en route to two super bowl championships. Of course not, because once again your NFL knowledge is extremely limted and you're incapable of an original thought.

Besides, that's where your former hero, Peyton Manning plays.

You're a one-time Colt fan living in Fort Wayne Indiana but you're too embarassed to admit that after last season's debacle. So now you pretend to be a Giants fan, boosting your bruised ego by attemting to get under the skin of fans of the team that ended your team's season so often.

You're not a fan - you're a pathetic frontrunner whose self esteem is so caught up in wins and losses that you find it necessary to claim you're a fan of whoever won yesterday.

We have dozens of fans of other teams that come here on a regular basis and engage in intelligent football conversation. Obviously that is of no interest to you. Instead you felt compelled to search out opposing fan forums and talk crap behind the security of internet anonymity. If that's your thing, go check out the websites of the four television networks that broadcast NFL games; they not only condone, but encourage that behavior.

Patriots have a higher winning percentage post-2007 than pre-2007. That larger sample size proves that the taping had zero effect, but that would require an understanding of probability and statistics - a class that you're probably several years away from taking, if you do ever take it. The biggest reason they haven't won since then is because of the way the NFL is set up, with free agency and a salary cap, to promote parity and have plenty of diiferent teams win. Second biggest reason is that many players from the early 2000's are gone, and thanks to constantly drafting 31st and 32nd it has been difficult to maintain that level of excellence - something you as a former Colt fan should be familiar with. Gary Guyton replacing Tedy Bruschi, Rob Ninkovich replacing Willie McGinest, Kyle Arrington and Devin McCourty replacing Ty Law and Asante Samuel, the 2011 Deion Branch replacing the 2003 Deion Branch, etc. - that's why the Patriots haven't won a championship the last few years.

A troll calling out somebody else for low moral fiber? The irony ...

You have displayed so little basic knowledge of the incident that you have no business commenting on it. If you think there is no difference between filming a closed practice and filming signals that can be seen by 70,000 people then you have no business commenting on football period.

The tapes were available on Fox (probably leaked by Goodell's wife, a Fox employee) to Jay Glazer during the season. After a play ended it panned to the scoreboard for down and distance, then the three people signaling in a play, then the play. Rinse, lather, repeat. No mystery what were on the tapes; more of the same were shown in may.

Do you clamor for all the same evidence after every player suspension? No, of course not. Why? Because you're either a hypocrite, a troll, ignorant, or all of the above.

Do you troll Denver Bronco message boards, saying the same thing? After all they circumvented the salary cap en route to two super bowl championships. Of course not, because once again your NFL knowledge is extremely limted and you're incapable of an original thought.

Besides, that's where your former hero, Peyton Manning plays.

You're a one-time Colt fan living in Fort Wayne Indiana but you're too embarassed to admit that after last season's debacle. So now you pretend to be a Giants fan, boosting your bruised ego by attemting to get under the skin of fans of the team that ended your team's season so often.

You're not a fan - you're a pathetic frontrunner whose self esteem is so caught up in wins and losses that you find it necessary to claim you're a fan of whoever won yesterday.

We have dozens of fans of other teams that come here on a regular basis and engage in intelligent football conversation. Obviously that is of no interest to you. Instead you felt compelled to search out opposing fan forums and talk crap behind the security of internet anonymity. If that's your thing, go check out the websites of the four television networks that broadcast NFL games; they not only condone, but encourage that behavior.

Patriots have a higher winning percentage post-2007 than pre-2007. That larger sample size proves that the taping had zero effect, but that would require an understanding of probability and statistics - a class that you're probably several years away from taking, if you do ever take it. The biggest reason they haven't won since then is because of the way the NFL is set up, with free agency and a salary cap, to promote parity and have plenty of diiferent teams win. Second biggest reason is that many players from the early 2000's are gone, and thanks to constantly drafting 31st and 32nd it has been difficult to maintain that level of excellence - something you as a former Colt fan should be familiar with. Gary Guyton replacing Tedy Bruschi, Rob Ninkovich replacing Willie McGinest, Kyle Arrington and Devin McCourty replacing Ty Law and Asante Samuel, the 2011 Deion Branch replacing the 2003 Deion Branch, etc. - that's why the Patriots haven't won a championship the last few years.

A troll calling out somebody else for low moral fiber? The irony ...
The ultimate example of a well-deserved trip to the woodshed.

Gee that's a shame my English professor would be so disappointed....wait a sec no he wouldn't, in fact one of my essay's was shown to future students on how to write an essay. I have a college education so your insults mean very little to me. How about next time you attempt to counter someone's argument you take the time and think about what you want to say instead of critiquing someone's writing style and grammar. K? Thanks. You're a joke :rofl:

Bet your professor is proud you spelled essays as essay's. He is probably showing that to future students. Hope he has a time machine. You must have graduated from the Butcher Holler School of Wrasslin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes