PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This 'Manning Bowl' Hype Is Ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.
scott99 said:
As much as I can't stand Peyton (as a player), the Mannings are actually good people.

Based on what?

Teabagging a female trainer?

Ho'ing for the media despite two generations never having won diddly?

Refusing to play for the team that drafted Eli?

Throwing O-linemen under the bus after spitting the bit in yet another playoff game?

Why should be conclude that any of the Mannings are "good people"?

I liked how Brady got asked about all the Manning hype. How Tom isnt doing as many commercials and what not. Loved his response, "i just want to play football."

No doubt the NFL and the media has been looking forward for this ever since Eli was drafted.

Well at least the Mannings now get a chance to go to 2 bowls this season - this one and the Pro Bowl.

Good game by Notre Dame BTW.

What's sad is the best players on the field are Strahan, Barber, Harrison and Freeney, and there hasn't been a peep about them.

PonyExpress said:
What's sad is the best players on the field are Strahan, Barber, Harrison and Freeney, and there hasn't been a peep about them.

Exactly, I think a good day from Barber is the only way the Giants will win.

desi-patsfan said:
Exactly, I think a good day from Barber is the only way the Giants will win.

Apparently Simon is out, so there is an even higher chance of that happening.

len_mullen said:
maybe, but i'm going to wattch ;)

I would love to see a 9-3 game........hahahahaha! Nothing but field goals and two or three interceptions for each of the Mannings!

I had to shut the ND game off at half time because of all the Manning love! Enough already!!

Interestingly enough, I was out to dinner tonight, and who's there? That's right. Peyton Manning and a group of about 20 Colts. Hunter Smith said hello and was very friendly as we walked by. Just so you know, at the end of dinner...they stuck Peyton with the check! Then he was wisked out a back door and that was it. The rest of the team was relegated to using the regular door. Interesting. I bet Tom would stick with his team.

A guy with the ID name "BradyisGod" started this thread. My guess is .. well, he's got a Manning hangup.

2 brothers .. both pretty talanted going head to head. Will be great football, just pull for the little one.

MooseKnuckles said:
A guy with the ID name "BradyisGod" started this thread. My guess is .. well, he's got a Manning hangup.

2 brothers .. both pretty talanted going head to head. Will be great football, just pull for the little one.

?????????????????????????????

Huh?

hwc said:
Based on what?

Throwing O-linemen under the bus after spitting the bit in yet another playoff game?

excellent use of 'teabagging' to support your argument!

coincidentally, I agree wholeheartedly--I shall never accept apologies or excuses for those media hype attention whores.

no manning shall ever hoist The Lombardi.

Prediction: Eli gets pulled, Giant's backup QB brings his team from way back to beat a late choking Peyton.

hwc said:
Based on what?

I couldn't agree more. So, since one of them has to win, let it be Eli....but let it be a low scoring game on both sides :rolleyes:

frankiesfly said:
I like the hype, and i think if you like football, you should. There is nothing better than wittnessing history, and you should appreciate that. When are you ever going to see this again, NEVER!

Probably 4 years from now when they play again.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back