PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This legendary team is tailor made to do something like the 85 Bears SB Shuffle video

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
You know I was thinking about this team and since it is a team that will one day be legendary I thought it would be cool to see the team,especially some of the better known players do a new rendition of the 85 Bears Shuffle Video

Can you Imagine Brady gettting up to rap on the mic like McMahon or Moss getting up there and doing a dance and rapping like Willie Gault,Maroney doing his thing on the mic like the late great Walter Payton (R.I.P.) or Tedy getting up to the mic and flexing his muscles and doing a little ditty like Singletary did

It would be cool to see thse guys doing this but as long as this team is run as a tight ship BB would never allow it but I would still love to see something like this,After all this team is special and that would be great!

I am sure many here would disagree and would not want the team to be looking arrogant,but it was just a thought......

Last edited:
Re: This legendary team is tailor made to do something like the 85 Bears SB Shuffle v

Please, dear God, no. Have you watched that lately?

Re: This legendary team is tailor made to do something like the 85 Bears SB Shuffle v

Okay, you're a Pats fan and you're looking for them to do a video? Not a bandwagoner or anything are you?

NOOOOO!

I could not possibly take that, plus BB would likely have a coronary, and I'd like him to keep coaching the Pats for the foreseeable future.

You know I was thinking about this team and since it is a team that will one day be legendary I thought it would be cool to see the team,especially some of the better known players do a new rendition of the 85 Bears Shuffle Video

Can you Imagine Brady gettting up to rap on the mic like McMahon or Moss getting up there and doing a dance and rapping like Willie Gault,Maroney doing his thing on the mic like the late great Walter Payton (R.I.P.) or Tedy getting up to the mic and flexing his muscles and doing a little ditty like Singletary did

It would be cool to see thse guys doing this but as long as this team is run as a tight ship BB would never allow it but I would still love to see something like this,After all this team is special and that would be great!

I am sure many here would disagree and would not want the team to be looking arrogant,but it was just a thought......

I would kill myself or become a Jest fan, whichever is worse I guess.

Last edited:

You have got to be kidding me.

Okay, you're a Pats fan and you're looking for them to do a video? Not a bandwagoner or anything are you?

Look dude,I have been a Pats fan while you were still doing dirty in your diapers..or maybe not even alive so don't throw me that crap bandwagon garbage :mad:

Can you Imagine Brady gettting up to rap on the mic like McMahon or Moss getting up there and doing a dance and rapping like Willie Gault,Maroney doing his thing on the mic like the late great Walter Payton (R.I.P.) or Tedy getting up to the mic and flexing his muscles and doing a little ditty like Singletary did?

In a word, NO!

This ranks up there with dumbest post of the month along with posts such as the suggestion that Pats should wear the Red jerseys for the superbowl. NO video, dear god, no!!

What about after we win the Super Bowl?

Its funny, what has happened in the past 23 years that in 1985 you had a team making music videos and getting sloshed on Bourbon St and this year (and the past few) the biggest news will be whether Brady has a boot on or not.

Are today's players just that much more professional because of all the money involved?

Look dude,I have been a Pats fan while you were still doing dirty in your diapers..or maybe not even alive so don't throw me that crap bandwagon garbage :mad:

Are you sure about that? I'm 43, been out of diapers a LONG time.

With the bandwagon comment, I meant that any long time Pats fan knows this team is not about calling attention to themselves in any way other than with wins. It would seem to me a particularly bad idea, and drawing a LOT of attention to themselves if they did a video.

Sorry if it was an over the top comment, I just really dislike the idea.

i am not going to call you names or belittle you in any way like the others...and i think i will take a pass on the video

i am not going to call you names or belittle you in any way like the others...and i think i will take a pass on the video

Hey, I apologized.

I'd rather Kelley Washington just make a ten minute video of the squirrel dance.

What A Laughably Stupid Idea And Thread.

What A Laughably Stupid Idea And Thread.

Dear Patsox23

With all due respect - GFY!!!

Hey, I apologized.

Thats alright,I have heard worse comments -
BTW: I am 43 as well,Born a Pats fan in October 1964

Please Jeebus, do NOT do it.

Are you kidding???????

That is totally not this teams style.

Let me explain BB's Post Super bowl plan:

1. BB & Players tell the press how great the NY Giants are, while minimizing their own accomplishments.

2. Parade for the fans most of whom shout "Yankees suck" the entire time.

3. Short vacation. Wash gray hoodies.

4. Start getting ready for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes