PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This just in Tom Brady...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
He is good... That was a mvp like performence out there today, I know Pennigton was playing well before he got hurt, but Brady given weapons will do amazing things... He just was a td short of perfection out there.., and he still was perfect.. Moss and Welker are a sizematic upgrade over Caldwell and Doug Gabriel ...

Re: This just in Tom Brady .....

**** you, Carucci.

I just have to satisfy my homer bragging instinct.

Jay Cutler threw for more yards today than Tom Brady. That's saying something. I also must say that Tom Brady looked fine in the post game press conference. And this is coming from a girl that doesn't think Tom Brady is hot.

Have a good season. Until we meet you in the playoffs.

And like 10 of them came on the backward pass. It was like watching a Madden NFL 06 glitch.

Jay Cutler threw for more yards today than Tom Brady. That's saying something. I also must say that Tom Brady looked fine in the post game press conference. And this is coming from a girl that doesn't think Tom Brady is hot.
Sheesh, what a pathetic little post that was! :rolleyes:

The Broncos struggled vs the Bills the whole game. Meanwhile the Pats roll over the Jets. And you found a teensy little statistic you use to imply that the Broncos are a better team this year? You're really bragging that Jay Cutler threw for more yards? That says nothing at all.

FYI...

The Broncos had to come from behind the whole game, thus had to throw the ball a lot more (39 passes for Cutler vs only 28 for Brady). The Pats built a substantial lead and ran the ball a lot more to run down the clock.
  1. And yet Cutler threw for only 7 more yards. Cutler's average yards per throw: 7.8. For Brady: 10.6.
  2. Cutler had 1 TD and 1 INT. Brady had 2 TDs and 0 INTs.
  3. Cutler's game 1 QB rating: 81.57. Brady's game 1 QB rating: 134.67
  4. While Denver struggled vs the Bills, the Pats blew out a better Jets team.
Have a good season. Until we meet you in the playoffs.
And how much chicken **** is that to jump into this site, drop that little smoke screen, then apparently take off for the season?

You are clearly how of your league deary. And your Bronco's are also out of our Pats league too. Sorry. :cool:

Jay Cutler threw for more yards today than Tom Brady. That's saying something.

Umm...maybe it's saying he threw 39 passes to Brady's 28?

Cutler: 23/39, 304 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT, 15 points
Brady: 22/28, 297 yds, 3 TD, 0 INT, 38 points

I respect the homer bragging instinct, but not this week! No comparison.

Sheesh, what a pathetic little post that was! :rolleyes:

The Broncos struggled vs the Bills the whole game. Meanwhile the Pats roll over the Jets. And you found a teensy little statistic you use to imply that the Broncos are a better team this year? You're really bragging that Jay Cutler threw for more yards? That says nothing at all.

FYI...

The Broncos had to come from behind the whole game, thus had to throw the ball a lot more (39 passes for Cutler vs only 28 for Brady). The Pats built a substantial lead and ran the ball a lot more to run down the clock.
  1. And yet Cutler threw for only 7 more yards. Cutler's average yards per throw: 7.8. For Brady: 10.6.
  2. Cutler had 1 TD and 1 INT. Brady had 2 TDs and 0 INTs.
  3. Cutler's game 1 QB rating: 81.57. Brady's game 1 QB rating: 134.67
  4. While Denver struggled vs the Bills, the Pats blew out a better Jets team.
And how much chicken **** is that to jump into this site, drop that little smoke screen, then apparently take off for the season?

You are clearly how of your league deary. And your Bronco's are also out of our Pats league too. Sorry. :cool:

Indeed, that's why you've beaten us once this millenium. Have you forgotten the beatdowns we've given you time after time after time?

We should have blown them out. It was ugly. But we also had 470 yards of total offense. When this team clicks, we'll be dangerous. We will indeed be seeing you in the playoffs. Jay made some stupid throws, but he made some brilliant plays and he ultimately won us the game.

Like I said. Good luck. I hope you kick the crap out of Indy.

Indeed, that's why you've beaten us once this millenium. Have you forgotten the beatdowns we've given you time after time after time?

We should have blown them out. It was ugly. But we also had 470 yards of total offense. When this team clicks, we'll be dangerous. We will indeed be seeing you in the playoffs. Jay made some stupid throws, but he made some brilliant plays and he ultimately won us the game.

Like I said. Good luck. I hope you kick the crap out of Indy.

Nice way to keep your cool against an excessively obnoxious response.

That said -- your total yards stat WAS pretty silly, for reasons previously stated. ;)

Josh McCown just passed for 313 yards.
Does that make him this weeks MVP?:bricks:

... We should have blown them out...
Should have, could have would have. And we should have beaten the Jets 55-14. :p

Nice way to keep your cool against an excessively obnoxious response.

That said -- your total yards stat WAS pretty silly, for reasons previously stated. ;)

Eh, It's opening day, I was excited (still am, in fact)

I know Jay is in no way better than Brady, who did have an incredible outing. Still, He's a rook essentially, and we are all really excited about what he'll become.

Wes Welker is a player.

I promise you, Randy Moss will stop trying if you start losing.

Anyway, after seeing this game, thank God for Champ Bailey and Dre Bly.

Brady had a great day to start the season, but so did others, including Manning. To put in another way, I suspect that many other QB's could have looked pretty good behind the team that Tommy had today.

Last year was in a lot of ways better. As you day, Brady did what he did in spite of the lack of WR talent.

He is good... That was a mvp like performence out there today, I know Pennigton was playing well before he got hurt, but Brady given weapons will do amazing things... He just was a td short of perfection out there.., and he still was perfect.. Moss and Welker are a sizematic upgrade over Caldwell and Doug Gabriel ...

Last edited:

Eh, It's opening day, I was excited (still am, in fact)

I know Jay is in no way better than Brady, who did have an incredible outing. Still, He's a rook essentially, and we are all really excited about what he'll become.

Wes Welker is a player.

I promise you, Randy Moss will stop trying if you start losing.

Anyway, after seeing this game, thank God for Champ Bailey and Dre Bly.
I really can't see a scenario where Moss is trying and we're consistantly losing.
So I guess we have nothing to worry about.
Thanks for that relief.:singing:

Jay Cutler threw for more yards today than Tom Brady. That's saying something.

Cutler also threw one of the most brain dead passes I've seen that a teammate saved him and the Bronco's from by knocking out of bounds before the Bills got it on thier last series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back