PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This isn't THE New England Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsinthesnow

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Simple as that. Belichick is trying to rebuild a new team. He stripped the SB identity this year with removing the old vets.

They don't play like the Pats of old on offense and defense.

Re: This isn't THE NewEngland Patriots

Yes it IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More of this to come with Belichick at the helm.

I think what you meant to say is that this isn't the 2004 New England Patriots. No one is arguing that.

But get used to it, this is the 2009 Patriots and quite possibly the 2010 Patriots.

Crap. This IS the New England Patriots. We stunk today but we're still the New England Patriots and you should be grateful for the good years. 16-0 or 0-16 this is my team.

I think what you meant to say is that this isn't the 2004 New England Patriots. No one is arguing that.

But get used to it, this is the 2009 Patriots and quite possibly the 2010 Patriots.

I wrote it poorly. This is what I ment.

At some point you have to rebuild. It's a blessing in itself to be able to win your division with a completely rebuilt defense. Just disappointed that our offense has looked so bad. But I guess it wouldn't have mattered with that last Ravens drive. Just an all around poor effort, even the special teams failed in crucial moments.

It was fun watching them claw their way to the top. It is painful watching them fall.

Don't worry this board is about to have 6 months of lynch mob nonsense. Welcome to Boston area sports, home of some of the worst most overdramatic fans in America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back