PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This is why I fear for players in Training Camp.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Panthers | S. Smith carted off the practice field
Sat, 29 Jul 2006 14:13:54 -0700

Pat Yasinskas, of the Charlotte Observer, reports Carolina Panthers WR Steve Smith (hamstring) was carted off the practice field Saturday, July 29, with what appeared to be a hamstring injury. He quickly was put on a cart and taken inside for examination.

I hope he is alright, this would be a major blow to the team and fans. First Bentley and it now could be Smith. The first thing I check on this messege borad is if all the Pats players made it out of practice healthy before how they actually did.

THEARCHIVES said:

Pat Yasinskas, of the Charlotte Observer, reports Carolina Panthers WR Steve Smith (hamstring) was carted off the practice field Saturday, July 29, with what appeared to be a hamstring injury. He quickly was put on a cart and taken inside for examination.

I hope he is alright, this would be a major blow to the team and fans. First Bentley and it now could be Smith. The first thing I check on this messege borad is if all the Pats players made it out of practice healthy before how they actually did.

Is it my imagination ,or as the years go by, do we seem to lose more players throughout the year to season ending injuries? It starts right from day on of training camp and seems to continue, at an alarming rate, right through to the end of the year. Making matters worse for us is the fact that our Patriots have lost the most starters lost to injury than anyone else over the past few years.
It just seems like there are higher numbers of lost players than ever before. Could this be due to the fact playes are bigger, faster and stronger than ever?

smith just pulled a hammy..taken off because he is..well Steve Smith

a strain actually

I sure hope so, I hate to see any player be lost for the season after all the hard work that is put in during the off season

THEARCHIVES said:

Too bad Smith didn't pull a muscle in his mouth instead. Can't stand that guy and his verbal diahrrea.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back