Welcome to PatsFans.com

This is why I can't stand this guy

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Real World, Mar 8, 2007.

1. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +309 / 4 / -2

Fraud.

BTW, he always finds a way to bring God into everything, and it's always seemed disengenuous to me. You know, like he's doing it for a reason of sorts.

Gingrich Had Affair During Clinton Probe

By BEN EVANS, Associated Press Writer
    1 hour ago

WASHINGTON - Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich acknowledged he was having an extramarital affair even as he led the charge against President Clinton over the Monica Lewinsky affair, he acknowledged in an interview with a conservative Christian group.

"The honest answer is yes," Gingrich, a potential 2008 Republican presidential candidate, said in an interview with Focus on the Family founder James Dobson to be aired Friday, according to a transcript provided to The Associated Press. "There are times that I have fallen short of my own standards. There's certainly times when I've fallen short of God's standards."

http://www.comcast.net/news/index.jsp?cat=GENERAL&fn=/2007/03/08/605824.html&cvqh=itn_gingrich
  2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

God's standards....:rofl: :woohoo:
  3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +188 / 7 / -23

He along with Guliani, are going to give the Part of Family Values fits before this election starts.. unbelievable, how he believes he can justify what he did. Also read somewhere that he used to get a BJ from some of his young female staffers while on the road. What really saddens and angers me is that guys like this and who are thought of so well by the right, are bottom feeding scum.
  4. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +309 / 4 / -2

They're typical bum politicians. They do a disservice to politics as a whole. This fraud is sitting there preaching "values" while he cheating on his wife. Total loser hypocrite. This is why I think Giuliani could have problems. His personal history is less than likeable for the religious right.