Welcome to PatsFans.com

This is why I call them "Baby Rapin Illegal Aliens"

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by FreeTedWilliams, May 9, 2008.

1. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +91 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

2. FreeTedWilliams

Ratings:
    +91 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +353 / 1 / -9

America was invaded by 12 million Illegal Alien Smelly Criminal F-cking Pigs, George Bush, All The Democrats and the Old Creepy John Mccain all looked the other way, in fact they "Support The Invaders" the Democrat Left Wing Liberal Scumbags and their Pals Bush/Mccain want us to "Slobber" over the criminal illegal "Pig People", they want us to learn their f-cking language, they want us to smile at the scum and make them welcome, give them their free drivers license, KISS THEIR A$S, well, good luck you loony starry eyed hand wringing trouble making f-cking liberal bastards, you can't trash Bush or Mccain on this one they're right in the cesspool with you, they are part of your little left wing fawning welcome wagon.

DECENT IMMIGRANTS DON'T BREAK THE LAW AND "SNEAK IN" LIKE F-CKING RATS, THEY COME RIGHT THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR LEGALLY WAVING THEIR LITTLE "AMERICAN" FLAG.

CHILD RAPING WET BACK MOTHER F-CKERS STAY HOME.

:bricks:
  4. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +313 / 4 / -2

We got no clue who the hell is in this country. I can't understand how people find this acceptable. Furthermore, Amnesty would mean that this loser would have gotten a green card, or "Z" visa. People are so dumb on this issue it's upsetting. This is why immigration has to be controlled, documented, and LEGAL. It won't guarantee that some bad apples won't fall through the cracks, but it will be 1,000 times better than having no idea who the F is here. They still don't know who the hell this guy is. Of course, if they ask him for ID, they'd probably have to consult a lawyer first. :mad:
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +353 / 1 / -9

We're Losing Our Country
  6. Scooter_McGruder

Scooter_McGruder Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

7. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Because the Great Decider says it's OK to have porous borders and ports. I wonder how the troops in Iraq and Afghanistan feel about the fact that they are risking their lives to "protect" America while their Commander in Chief :)rofl:) does nothing to protect the homeland's gates.
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +353 / 1 / -9

Your Right, and now we have three Rat Bastards who want to be President and one of them "Will Be" and the Bush/Mccain/Democrat policy of WELCOMING Illegal Alien Criminal Scum will continue, it may even get worse.

:bricks:
  9. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +313 / 4 / -2

The Decider, and EVERY administration before him. When has the border ever been sealed? This falls on GW's lap, but it also falls on every lap that preceded him. Like most things, GW has simply fanned the flames. 20 million illegals didn't show up in January of 2001, right when he took office. They've been invading for decades. Remember the Amnesty of 1987? That was supposed to be a "one-time" thing that was supposed to solve the problem. Surprise, surprise, it didn't. Matter of fact, it made things worse. Anyone who thinks that another blanket Amnesty is going to do the trick this time, is a banana brain. Yet here we have a bunch of mental migits ignoring the facts from 20 years ago, hoping to further destroy this country, and our middle class.
  10. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +169 / 4 / -4

It's sort of freakish what's going on:

http://www.unc.edu/news/archives/apr97/puberty2.html

Like many girls who enter puberty earlier than most, Kathy Pitts was confused and scared when she got her period at 9. "My mother never mentioned the changes that go along with puberty -- maybe she thought I was too young," says Pitts, now 35 and the mother of a 9-year-old son and a 2-year-old daughter in Bellevue, Washington. "It would have really helped if my mom had talked to me about what to expect."

These days, Pitts would have had plenty of company. More young girls are showing signs of puberty as early as 7 or 8 and beginning to menstruate two to three years later. As a result, parents are increasingly faced with the difficult task of talking to young children about topics that had traditionally been reserved for preteens and teens.

While previous studies have found that girls typically began showing signs of puberty at 10 to 11, a new report by the Lawson Wilkins Pediatric Endocrine Society (LWPES), a nationwide network of physicians headquartered in Stanford, California, suggests that it is normal for white girls as young as 7 and black girls as young as 6 to start developing breasts. This conclusion was based on a study of 17,000 girls between the ages of 3 and 12 conducted by the Pediatric Research in Office Settings (PROS) network of 1,500 pediatricians nationwide and published in the April 1997 issue of "Pediatrics."
  11. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

I know all that, but our present Sh!t-for-brains had an opportunity to finally do something about it on September 12th, 2001. He had a unique situation when everything could have changed. He could have done the right thing with little or no political resistance whatsoever, but he deliberately ignored the chance to protect his country. To me, that's nothing short of treason and flagrant dereliction of duty.
  12. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +169 / 4 / -4

It's a shame that some would exploit this tragedy to argue immigration. Legal or illegal, American or Latino, gay or straight, Christian or atheist, the crime here is rape of a child. Blocking illegal immigration will not stop these crimes. These crimes cut across all classes, and you have looking no further than the horror in Texas where a so-called church was allowed to practice mass child rape while the authorities moved very very slowly. Even if we can seal the borders, it won't solve the problem of child abuse.
  13. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

I'm sorry, is the insinuation here that illegals are more inclined to crimes or even just sex crimes than the regular population? Because that is just not true.

"We don't know who is coming in."

Well we don't really know who is born here either, but like any large population there is going to be a few criminals, actually less so in the illegal alien populations. This is just more mindless scare tactics from the right.

"Baby raping illegal aliens" might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
    Last edited: May 9, 2008
  14. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Very true. I didn't mean to make a connection - I don't think there is one. I was making a comment on border and port security and Bush's ineptitude as usual.
  15. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

If you rounded up all the illegal aliens you would probably get as many pedofiles as you would if you rounded up all the Catholic priests.
  16. FreeTedWilliams

Ratings:
    +91 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

It is ABSOLUTELY TRUE!!!! In Mexico it is commonplace for a 20 year old to be dating a 14 year old. I can off the top of my head think of 20 or so Mexicans I have arrested for child molestation. It is absolutely RAMPANT in the Mexican community. I actually had to STAKE OUT AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, and arrested the idiot Mexican, when he came to the school (in his car) to pick up his "girlfriend".

"Baby Rapin Illegal Aliens" is very accurate.
  17. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Keeping out the illegals would certainly eliminate the problem of illegal aliens committing crimes.
    Just like the death penalty--it may or may not deter others, but it certainly will deter the guy getting zapped.
  18. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

This is just complete BS, plain and simple.
  19. FreeTedWilliams

Ratings:
    +91 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

Let's all welcome Bill Maher to the board!!!

The only group of individuals that have a higher rate of child molesters than Mexicans would be a NAMBLA convention.
  20. FreeTedWilliams

Ratings:
    +91 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

Gee, I arrest them EVERYDAY, and it is just BS, would you like the statistics?