PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This is what this yr has been about...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Getting to this game, and winning it.. Last yr was the hardest loss I ever have taken as a Pats fan , probably since 97 game against the Steelers.. The Denver playoff loss was hard, but we beat ourselves in that game, and we were not up 21-3... I know we will win today, but as fans lets enjoy today , because this is what being a football fan, and a pats fan is all about...:rocker:

Homecoming2.jpg

Let's get ready to rumble!

Last edited:
Definitely. With all the media focusing on SD's desire to avenge the loss from last year, etc.... it's been overlooked that the Pats were painfully close to getting the chance to stomp Rex & co.

On the bright side, this season likely wouldn't have happened if they won it all last year.

Getting to this game, and winning it.. Last yr was the hardest loss I ever have taken as a Pats fan , probably since 97 game against the Steelers.. The Denver playoff loss was hard, but we beat ourselves in that game, and we were not up 21-3... I know we will win today, but as fans lets enjoy today , because this is what being a football fan, and a pats fan is all about...:rocker:

Tha about sums it up - we MUST win this game - this very well may be the biggest home game ever played in Foxboro.

The season is on the line right here, it is that playoff winner take all , loser go home finality that make NFL football so special.

How lucky we are to be where we are right now!!

We are going to win this thing BIG!!

I wanna see Pats/Giants SB.

Go Pats

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes