PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This is NOT the best 53 we could put together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then I hope Deion gets hurt, because Moss provides way more value IMO. He's not as good after the catch, but he's a much better red zone target, long ball target, and opens up the field more.

This thread.......... and any respect any of us had for you as a poster should have went away after this post.

So you HOPE Deion gets hurt, do you? What would satisfy you?..... something serious enough to put him on IR, or perhaps something career threatening for dramatic effect.

What a joke this thread is.........

Forget about joke threads and banning him. Cant even get a mod to move crap like this to the PS in less than several hours...if at all. Instead they post in them...

You can't convince me Taripian will give more value to the team than Randy Moss.

You can't convince me that Kyle Love will have more of an impact than Gerard Warren.

Who exactly is TRYING to convince you?

Let us know, so we can berate him for wasting time.

Maybe your time would be better spent talking to captain stone, Riddler, BadMofo, or San Angelo State.

Well then I hope Deion gets hurt, because Moss provides way more value IMO. He's not as good after the catch, but he's a much better red zone target, long ball target, and opens up the field more.

Will someone ban this jerk, please?

Congratulations. This post is on the short list for the coveted DPOY* award.

*Dumbest Post of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back