PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This is my team

Status
Not open for further replies.

BelizePats

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
With all the crap floating around from the media, the threads here which ask if we feel dirty, first chink in the armour, heartbroken, etc, I just can't believe how blown out of proportion this has gotten.
First off, I never bought that media driven "perfect image" of our team, how we were the standard for league integrity, etc. It was as much a load of bull as the stuff we're now hearing.
This is a brutally competative business. There is no room for pie in the sky 8 year old day dreaming about how things ought to be.
This isn't the real world people.
I love that BB, if he did it, did it. The Colts do it, they pipe in artificial crowd noise, teams bring in players cut from the teams they are about to play. Its called competative advantage and every team in the league is doing it. And like winning and being prepared on a weekly basis, some teams do it better than others.
Do not make the mistake of coming to the NFL for your moral compass.
This is my team and I don't care what anyone who does not support this team, thinks about it. THIS IS MY TEAM and has been since 1974. Media? Who cares? The Jets/Colts/Bolts fans, players and their management. Could not care less.
This is my team and nothing it does, short of Mike Vick type stuff, is going to change my support and appreciation for the franchise. I'm rolling up my sleeves and saying "bring it on".

Rich

Good for you, Belize.

One by one, the Patriots fans at patsfans.com reveal themselves.

I may be dirty, but I don't feel dirty......

I am gonna start posting the dumbest responses in all of these threads. :D

Even on the Jills forum. I tried to be nice over there, but they are such morons.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back