PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This is Jets cameraman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Pain

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Its there. I got a response, they know who he is and he works for the Jets. It had not occurred to them that they were doing the same thing since the photos show him aiming at the Jets while the Patriots offense was out. I told him to look at the film to see what he is shooting while the Patriots defense is out. Also that it is the same infraction the Jets did.

i think because they are press, they don't see anything wrong even though this is clearly against the rules. We don't know what he filmed as they didn't grab the film but that is not the point. That he is there is the same bad thing the Patriots did so the penalty would be the same. Stealing signals is not the infraction, its having the cameraman.

who responded?

All your tape are belong to us.

Channel 5, he said in the other thread. Not sure why this couldn't have stayed there.

Its there. I got a response, they know who he is and he works for the Jets. It had not occurred to them that they were doing the same thing since the photos show him aiming at the Jets while the Patriots offense was out. I told him to look at the film to see what he is shooting while the Patriots defense is out. Also that it is the same infraction the Jets did.

i think because they are press, they don't see anything wrong even though this is clearly against the rules. We don't know what he filmed as they didn't grab the film but that is not the point. That he is there is the same bad thing the Patriots did so the penalty would be the same. Stealing signals is not the infraction, its having the cameraman.

Huh? How can he work for the Jets and be part o the press?

Thanks, I didn't read that in the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down