This is going to be a very entertaining training camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

BTTA

He/Him
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
That is all.

Yeah, when it opens I'm going be all like, "...when did they sign him? Oh, yeah, right."

Just think of all of the new numbers we have to remember, and this does not even include the draft pix...

First 4 draft picks this year ... traded.

Seriously I am thinking we take 2 and trade 2 right now with little roster room available.

Seriously I am thinking we take 2 and trade 2 right now with little roster room available.

I agree, stockpile for the future... but these signings may indicate that the future is now.

It's all about creating training camp competition.

Guess Myra wasn't happy either ... so this year we get it done and we start now.

I think there's plenty of room for competition and improvement at every level of the defense. We could use another DL for the rotation and to help replace Anderson/Carter (if they're not signed), OLB (right now we only have 3 if you count Cunnigham and Scott), ILB (to replace Guyton's spot), CB (Dowling and Moore are still question marks and McCourty has more to prove), and S (I don't want to see Brown or Slater back there ever again).

I think there's plenty of roster room to use all the picks if there are players they like available.

Last edited:
Wish they were doing a Hard Kocks series of it.

Last edited:
I agree, stockpile for the future... but these signings may indicate that the future is now.
Stockpile for the future... stockpile for the future :enranged:

Normally there is about a 20-25% turnover of personnel on a team....

Pats have signed 8 new players off FA so far...figure another 3-4 draft picks stick. That's 11-12 new players on the final 53...Dowling was IR almost all year and Vereen was inactive for most of the season.....Can Markel Carter make the final 53 ? Does Tarpinian qualify for PS ? Does Pryor make the final cut?

FA Upgrades/Additions so far 3WR-2DL-S-OL-TE.....

Not sure BB is through yet...... :)

Gonna be a fun TC......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes