PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This is going to be a great season!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeShowin

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
If for no other reason, I will be able to make it up to section 304 pain free for the first time in a couple of years.

God bless my hip replacements and let's be loud on Sunday!!! I know I will be!!!

If for no other reason, I will be able to make it up to section 304 pain free for the first time in a couple of years.

God bless my hip replacements and let's be loud on Sunday!!! I know I will be!!!

Be loud, be proud.........

All right!! gigiddy gigiddy gigiddy

Does anyone else feel like it's Christmas Eve? :D

Thank God for medical science and thank God for the Pats!! Have a great time at the games!!

Yep! Going out soon to get the eggs and sausage for breakfast in the lot!!! Can't forget the SoCo to wash them down! :D

That is it!! I cant sit still, I'm bored with doing anything....Started the smoker to cook the ribs for tommorrow, already....
Driving myself crazy

Good news being pain free. Have a great time, and make it loud for the boys!

A bit later I am going to set up my sound contraption for the game. I have Sprint NFL mobile, so I will put my PC speakers on the sides of my TV, then plug those directly into my cell phone. Now I can listen to Gil And Gino during the games instead of the usual cast of dummies. :)

So yeah, that's my project for today to keep my mind off what will be happening 25 hours from now. And I also put money on every single college game showing in my area today so I have a reason to watch them.

Great season???? NO NO NO you got that all wrong. Its going to be an EXCELLENT season filled with LOTS of excitement and happiness for all of us. I'm so ready for this. :D

This year is going to be awesome, I want to watch every game I can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes