Welcome to PatsFans.com

This is getting so redundant

Discussion in 'The Practice Squad' started by 51Hits, Nov 19, 2013.

1. PatsFan24

PatsFan24 Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

He expects the Patriots to win eight super bowls in thirteen years.
  2. smg93

smg93 Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Beyond the motherhood statements that are so easy for anyone to make, complaining without providing concrete suggestions for improvement is totally weak and frankly embarrassing.

Statements like "If his coach could give him players that could protect him, or actually hold a lead in a big game" reminds me of the time I played golf with this guy and after about 7 holes of driving the ball really poorly he looks at me and says with total seriousness, you know if I could only drive the ball 200 yards longer, I'd score so much better...

Well, nooooo *****.
  3. livinginthe past

livinginthe past Rookie

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

"This is getting so redundant" - If ever a thread title was perfectly apt for the content this is it.

Welcome to the Practice Squad.
  4. BritPat

BritPat Rookie

Ratings:
    +183 / 3 / -3

#54 Jersey

So basically this thread is "Waaaaaaaaaaaah, my opinion is this, I don't care what yours is and I will stick my fingers in my ears, waaaaaaaaaaaah".

Way to go man.
  5. patsfaninpa

patsfaninpa Rookie

Ratings:
    +43 / 8 / -1

51HITS has taken them all to the coconut. He clearly CTE.
  6. goheels22002

goheels22002 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +205 / 2 / -8

#50 Jersey

Two bogus calls by referees away from being 9-1.

There is so much wrong with the opening post, it's hard to know where to begin.
  7. SunsOutGunsOut

SunsOutGunsOut Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

what a friggin train wreck ... wow ... :bricks::bricks::bricks:
  8. dannydyn

dannydyn PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +17 / 1 / -2

#12 Jersey

I agree. Though I must say that most of our problems are not on offense. I trust Brady to make his receivers elite, no matter who they are. Our problem is on defense. We lack that punch in the mouth defense that every superbowl contender has. If/when we have something that resembles even remotely those defenses of the 49ers, Seahawks, Chiefs, etc., we will be able to put ourselves in the SB contention discussion. Until then, our defense is slow, soft, reactive (instead of anticipating), and lacks MAJOR torque. BB’s $hitty habit of trading down, hoarding picks, and then wasting them on late round losers is showing BIT TIME!

I feel so bad for Brady for having to go year in and year out, surrounded by soft and incompetent players – especially on defense.
  9. oldskool138

oldskool138 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

#75 Jersey

So hard to read the original post as it's rife with misspellings (and more) but I'm plugging my way through...
  10. MassPats38

MassPats38 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +38 / 1 / -0

#87 Jersey

I love these posts after losses. Waaahhhh. The Pats lost. The Pats are awful. Why can't the Pats be a good team. I want a Super Bowl. I WANT A SUPER BOWL. I wanna be the Ravens, cause the Ravens won a Super Bowl. Waaaahhhhh.

3 points is what the Pats won by, every time, in 2001, 2003 and 2004. Those were great teams. 2 losses by the same margin and they are weak, and don't know how to win. 5 trips to the Super Bowl in the last 12 years, and that is easy, right? You get the title game against the other best team in the NFL, and there should be a win every time in this era of football? Get a clue.

Redundant is right. Lack of perspective rules after losses. This team, with all its issues, lost 3 games in 10 by a combined total of 14 points, 2 losses ending with controversial calls. The team is competitive this year and pretty much every year since BB took the helm. Take a look around the NFL, and let the less than enlightened fan know which franchise the Pats should model to be good based on sustained success. And then, before you start crying about this team's sorry history after a loss in a rant, maybe you can spare the rest of us who enjoy the site by keeping your ridiculous comments to yourself.

The team has lost 3 primary defensive pieces to major injury this season and added a bunch of rookies, yet it showed it can move the ball against the best defense in the NFL on its turf and in a hostile environment. The defense gave up a grand total of 300 yards, which is not awful given the losses it suffered this season. You don't have to be an optimist, but the Pats sound like a pretty good team to me. Hopefully, you will return to reclaim your "lifelong Patriots fan" card if the Pats beat the Broncos on Sunday.
  11. Koma

Koma Rookie

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -1

And even then, "fans" like that would complain about the 5 they didn't win.

The Patriots owe him a 19-0 season. They <blank>ing owe him!
  12. oldskool138

oldskool138 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

#75 Jersey

Nah, leave it here. This is entertaining. :D
  13. oldskool138

oldskool138 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

#75 Jersey

Redundant...You keep using that word but I do not think it means what you think it means.

I'll help you out OP...although this season is far from over. What do the Pats do next year to get better. First, get all the players you lost to injury this year back. Second, find out what the deal is with Talib's hip. Does he need surgery or is it a degenerative thing that's just going to get worse no matter what? If it can be fixed, pay the man and make sure he's healthy for next year. Third, draft the hell out of some O-line and D-linemen...and then maybe another TE.

I'm as angry as anyone about that call/non-call last night. And I'm pissed about McD going away from the run when it was working so well on 3rd and 1...but all this is tempered by the fact that the Pats *will* make the playoffs this year and anything can happen.
  14. 50-yard-line

50-yard-line Rookie

Ratings:
    +145 / 2 / -1

And there's another GREAT quarterback in the league. His name is Manning. He's been throwing longer than Brady and has been to 2 Superbowls, winning one.

And there's another GREAT quarterback in the league. His name is Brees. He's been to, and won, 1 Superbowl.

And there's another GREAT quarterback in the league. His name is Rogers.He's been to, and won, 1 Superbowl.

Brady's been to 5, won three, and was one Assante Samuel interception drop, one missed holding call, one missed "in-the-grasp" call, or one unbelievable helmet catch from winning a fourth.

And was one, slightly mis-thrown and slightly misjudged pass from winning a fifth.

The OP forgot his SNARK tag.
  15. RayClay

RayClay On the Roster

Ratings:
    +636 / 6 / -9

#75 Jersey

More typos would improve this post.
  16. ctpatsfan77

ctpatsfan77 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +390 / 5 / -5

I'll admit it. I LOL'ed. :D
  17. SalemPats

SalemPats Rookie

Ratings:
    +137 / 17 / -17

No Jersey Selected

this guy is a dummy. We've had 2 SBs that came down to the last minute. We had two playoff losses to the Ravens where everything that could go wrong went wrong (one lucky win).

Not to mention if Welker didn't tear his acl that year we win the SB. If Gronk and Hernandez were healthy together we win the SB.
  18. Skeeter712

Skeeter712 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

At least he's sorry!
  19. PatsFan24

PatsFan24 Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Who is the WR that they should have gotten instead of Welker who would have put them over the top those years?

Edit: If you don't think EVERY FREAKING TEAM in the league wants Welker, then there is nothing I can say to help you.