PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This is an 0-16 team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Patriots will go 4-0 in the preseason and 0-16 in the regular season. Kraft will hang another banner, for the "2010 Imperfect Regular Season". We'll bring back Bobby Grier as a talent scout and Belichick will lose a bet with Roger Goodell that Laurence Maroney will make the probowl. As a result, Belichick will have to shave his head.

Beat that, doom-and-gloomers.

Many here thought the Pats didn't show up for the Ravens game. By the middle of next season that will be literally true, as all the players will give up, led by Tom Brady (who badmouths Belichick in an exclusive interview with Borges.) All games after week 9 will be forfeited. Kraft will show the Jets' or Dolphins' game on the big screens at Gillette to the ticketholders in the stands, and claim the ticket gives them the right to view a game at Gillette, but doesn't actually say it has to be a Patriots game. As a punitive measure Goodell strips one future 1st round choice for each forfeit, making fans look forward hopefully to the 2019 draft to start rebuilding.

Last edited:
*slurp slurp*

Dis is yoo drinking the kool-aid!!11!!

this team is done - i was amabarrsed to call myself a patriots fan last year - we shouldb be ashamed to have lost in the playoffs....just terrable.

We shud have traded for Bolden, and Holmes...and Marshall too - but no... bellychik wants to win his way - and his way only.

I watch ESPN and they said these guys would be 'gamebreakers' - WE NEED MORE OF THESE!!!11!!

Please dont ensult my intelligence again.

Let me guess - you're a Jets fan, pretending to be a Patriots fan, and you suck at spelling? I think I nailed it!

Jets fans know how to spell? :D

0-16 and the Raiders go 1-15 and the NFL doesn't institute a rookie salary cap and we are stuck with the top two picks in the draft sending our salary cap out of control for the next 5 years as even Bill can't trade down out of those two slots.

Ahh worst case scenario! We'd have to take 2 QB's w/ those 2 picks too since they'll be the best players on the board. Maybe McDaniels would trade us Tebow for the 1st and 2nd overall picks in next year's draft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back