PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This is all too funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

TripleOption

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I have to laugh at the outrage coming from the Jets camp.

The fact of the matter is, BB taught Mangini EVERYTHING he knows. Mangini would be the first to admit it.

If BB made a habit out of stealing signals, then you should have zero doubt that Mangini does it as well.

This is a thinly disguised shot at the Patriots. It's fairly obvious that they were better than everyone else, even with less talent. Now, they have the horses and will walk over the competition. It's clear that the Jets are trying to even the field.

Re: This is all too funny.

I have to laugh at the outrage coming from the Jets camp.

The fact of the matter is, BB taught Mangini EVERYTHING he knows. Mangini would be the first to admit it.

If BB made a habit out of stealing signals, then you should have zero doubt that Mangini does it as well.

The real question is, why the hell would the Patriots do this against the Mangini-coached Jets? It's obvious Mangini knew it was happening.

I think this smacks of a lot of arrogance on Belichick's part. It's an overreaction to say this did much of anything in the past, but why keep doing it? The benefits couldn't have outweighed the potential costs.

Re: This is all too funny.

If you can`t beat them on the field.
Then you try to beat them off the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back