Welcome to PatsFans.com

This Is All They Think About

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 3 / -10

We are at war, America has been attacked, we watched thousands die right on our TV's, the filthy oil company's and the smelly bastards in the middle east who control our oil are raping us with their greed for money, gangs roam our streets killing each other and anybody else who gets in their way, drugs can be bought on any street corner as easily as you would buy a loaf of bread, sex has been glamorized to the point that soon you will see people f-cking and getting blow jobs in your local supermarket, 12 million jabbering germ carrying illegal aliens are now wandering among us, many of them spreading their unknown disease's to your families, these things and many more are the issues that these three slimey grinning politicians should be talking about, wouldn't you say?

Below is the issue that is more important to the Left Wing Democrat Liberal Loon than life itself.

Now look who just came crawling out of America's "Looney Bin" non other than "Mr Whack Job" himself, George McGovern, and with all the issues I mentioned above that the people should be concerned with this a$s hole comes right out and tells us what the Democrats really believe is the most important issue of the day, "RACE & GENDER"----The Black Man & The Women.

The "Old Man" McCain is no better (he's a closet democrat)

This Is The Democrats Most Important Issue Facing America Today God Help Us, Stay Home Don't Vote For Any Of The Fools.

George McGovern once wanted to allow the Hells Angels to fly their flag over the Dome of Boston's Stae House, he said "what harm will it do"

He's back, this is McGovern's Big Issue in todays troubled world:
    "I have a feeling that in this country where we're at today in our thinking, it's going to be harder to elect a woman than to elect a black man," he told The Associated Press on Tuesday. "I wish that weren't true ... I'd love to see Hillary as president."
    http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8VKND9O0&show_article=1

2. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +252 / 1 / -0

#12 Jersey

How can McGovern live with himself being an American white man and all? I guess the only thing worse than being that is if you're a white American soldier or policeman. Shameful, just shameful.

3. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,950 / 28 / -22

#75 Jersey

MCGOVERN?????

Is THAT how far you guys have to run to avoid the financial, energy and national security mess the present President (traitor) has gotten our country into?

When was the last year McGovern was even relevent? Who's going to drag in Al Haig comments to point at and say "This is all the Neo Cons think about"???????????

Keep fleeing the reality of a $3 trillion boondoggle in Iraq which could have gone towards curing cancer, establishing the infrastructure for the coming hydrogen economy, improving our bridges and roads and MODERNIZING the U.S. military for REAL threats (i.e. the IRAN and the REAL Al Qaeda).

Pathetic that you spend your time practically exhuming George McGovern to make yourself feel better.

4. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

In truth, it was McGovern who exhumed himself by going public with his commentary.

Still, I hope I can live as long as he has. Old dumb buzzard. They named a Bay after him.

//

5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 3 / -10

It wasn't the Race thing or the Gender thing that got me it was "THE ISSUE" with all the bad sh!t there is going on in this world and this Liberal Jerks big concern is race and gender (many more like him out there).

I mentioned some of the things that are affecting our country and our people today, if a candidate for President were suddenly to appear right today and if this candidate happend to be A BISEXUAL ABORIGINE WHO COULDN'T SPEAK ENGLISH AND KEPT 10 KANGAROOS IN THE WHITE HOUSE, if he promised to address the Issues I mentioned I would crawl to the polls on hands and knees and vote for him or "it".

The three stooges we have running now are very capable of getting this country into some very deep trouble, trouble that will get many of us killed right here at home, it has already happened and the same enemy is right now praying to their murdering god to make it possible for them to "do it again".

I have listend to The Three Stooges speak, Obama's words flow like Honey, his groupies faint, Hillary applauds herself, grins and then screams out "sh!t", the Old Cloest Democrat McCain splutters and babbles "Sh!t"

Prince Barack Hussein Obama gave another of his "Leg Tingling" speeches a week or so ago, Orgasms were had all across the land, liberal news anchors had tears in their eyes, church goers were yelling and praising Jesus and again the groupies were fainting (Elvis is back) was this speech about the safety and well being of the American people, nope, it was again, About Race.

F-cking Liberal Bastards.

:bricks:

:bricks:

6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 3 / -10

I posted that McGovern Crap before I saw this (liberals won't like this) McGovern drew attention to himself, he is the one shooting off mouth and babbling his liberal do-gooder mush looney sh!t.

Imus was nothing compared to this one, I wonder if she will apologize to Sharpton-----:singing:

She Said Today Concerning Obama's Beautiful Speech:
    By now, the country has spent more time talking about race than John Kerry has talked about Vietnam, John McCain has talked about being a POW, John Edwards has talked about his dead son, and Al Franken has talked about his USO tours.

But the "post-racial candidate" thinks we need to talk yet more about race. How much more? I had had my fill by around 1974. How long must we all marinate in the angry resentment of black people?
    http://www.anncoulter.com/

Last edited: Mar 26, 2008
  7. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Obasms.

Massive group obasms.

8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 3 / -10

Racists are strange people, why would Sharpton & Jessie go after a person like Imus but leave a person like Ann Coulter untouched.

(coulter & bill maher dated, they are great friends)

Maybe Sharpton is dating Coulter---:singing:

Last edited: Mar 26, 2008