This guy is just crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DefenseRules

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm
NAPOLIAN AND SON RANT AND RAVE AT RAVENS GAME

In yet another example of Bill Polian's propensity for blowing his stack and acting generally like a jerk, it appears that the Colts president and his son, Chris, were behaving like buffoons in the press box at the January 13 Colts-Ravens playoff game.

Aaron Wilson of the Carroll County (Md.) Times reports that the Polians were cussing and complaining and banging on the table whenever something would go wrong for the Colts. "And they openly celebrated successful plays in a breach of press box guidelines," Wilson writes.

How bad did it get? Writes Wilson: "At one point, Ravens team spokesman Kevin Byrne made an announcement referencing complaints about the lack of decorum without naming names."

In the past, we'd heard that the younger Polian wasn't like his old man, a well-known hothead in league circles. Apparently, however, the apple didn't fall far from the burning bush.

What is wrong with this guy? :eek:

He needs medication.

medication.jpg

He's just classless and insane!

The sad thing is that if the Patriots were to lose, it would be Polian, not Manning, who I'm pissed made it to the Super Bowl. At least Manning would have earned it by beating us - Polian is just a schmuck.

I really hope that Indy has an Ambulance standing by at the Stadium because I really think that Bill Polian will give himself a stroke or heart attack if the Pats win. Either that, or throw himself out of the press box towards the field.

The guy is very unstable and I seriously hope that Bob and Myra are on the opposite side of the field from this guy.

He'll do the same thing this Sunday win or lose and nothing will happen from it. The league wont do anything and probably never will.

I can see him having the lights go out as the pats start to celebrate if they win, and then try and burn the stadium down with all of the pats organization in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back