PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This game was hard to judge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
The running game stepped up, but the D was avg at best.. I give everybody a pass because of the loss of the team leader..

But the D cant play that way, or it wont matter if its Cassel, Hodson, O Connell , Rattay..

The defense was really good on first down and good on second down. They were bad on 3rd down, of course. Not sure what to expect when we face a real QB although the tallish Bowe and Gonzalez weren't a great matchup for our defense IMO.

If you were at the game, on one of the kickoff's Slater fumbled he was suppose to come out, but Hobbs came out instead.. Lots of confusion..

I really do think everyone was flusterd today, that is why today's game was a incomplete..

I will say this though, and I dont think I have any objections..

This was the worst win in Pats history... :(

I'd say we played pretty shell shocked today as well. We did enough to win, but not much more. 2 bonehead fumbles and a lot to improve on. But not bad, all thing considered (losing Brady).

One thing I did notice. I don't think KC is gonna be as bad as they were expected to be. They do have some bright spots for sure. Not Croyle for sure (he sucked), but Huard was better. I expected them to be much worse then they actually were and they did have fight in them. I don't think they're gonna be the doormat everyone expects they'll be.

We allowed a single touchdown and had a fantastic stand at the end of the game.

However, due to the opponent at hand and the week of the season it is indeed hard to judge as of right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes