Welcome to PatsFans.com

This Forum is Intolerable

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Wildo7, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

I stopped posting here a while back because NEIdiot was spamming the board, then I returned when he took a hiatus and the 3-thread-per-day rule was implemented. Now he's back posting a zillion useless threads a day again....

I have no problem arguing with the righties or even debunking the outlandish trash they consider "news", but it's ridiculously impossible to have any kind of discussion about anything with the forum like this.I can easily go around and post every single left wing article I find and cover the board in it, but I don't because it's annoying as hell.

If any righties disagree I'll be happy to start mirroring NEIdiots behavior.
  2. lostjumper

lostjumper Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I haven't seen you actually "debunk the oulandish trash". You only post in the thread how many thread NEPatriot has started, while making a personal attack on him each time. Try stopping your spam before you create a thread like this next time.
    Thanks.
  3. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

K, you have no problem with NEPatriot because he's on your "team" so you shouldn't have any problem with my upcoming threads.
  4. scott c

scott c Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I couldn't be happier he's on their team....as long as I cant associate that loser with myself....:D Spam away.......
  5. efin98

efin98 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

If you are going to let that idiot that even the righties have had enough of drive you out of here, so be it. Go. Get out.

There's a thing called "ignore user" that we all have, if you don't want his posts then use it. Odds are he won't be around here much longer so it should be only a few days until he's booted for good.

Funny, after creating this thread you already went over the limit in posting new threads for the day :rolleyes:
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2009
  6. lostjumper

lostjumper Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Wildo, while I'm not a big fan of all the threads he starts(I think it would be more appropriate to condense them), at least he's contributing. I have yet to see that from you. Look at the threads he posted today. All are relevant threads to discussed. And in each, you just spammed his thread count for the day. You never once debated, debunked, or discussed anything in any of the threads.
  7. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

I second(ed) all of this....

Its funny to me that "Birthers" "Tea-Baggers" etc are all shouting about the president. But back when W was running the show...we'd be called "Loons" and "UNAMERICAN" for speaking up.

I'm all for these postings, its great....get your voice out. Speak up! Expose the man, thats our job (Since the media refuses to do it)

BUt.....Why were all of these people asleep for 8 years? If you didn't complain about Bush increasing government AND debt AND spending...then you really neeed to Shut Thuh Fukck UPP! about the current president. You have no stance.
  8. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

If its bothering you that much get a password cracker and hack either Patters' or FTW's account, ban NEidiot and then log back out again. Do this from an anonymous IP number of course. I'll bet that one or maybe even both don't use special characters or a mix of upper and lower cases.

Heck try the obvious ones first, like 'password' 'qwerty' or 'football' It wouldn't surprise me in the least if one of them rang the cherries and that would save you the trouble of finding a decent cracker without finding a nasty virus while you're at it.
  9. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Wildo's 100% correct about the horrible awfulness of unthinking spam this forum is - not all of which is NEP's fault - and has also contributed productively to several threads today.
  10. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Except that'd be just the beginning.
  11. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +182 / 4 / -6

The limit is 4 threads. Extra threads are closed, but perhaps not as quickly as everyone would like.
  12. alvinnf

alvinnf Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 1 / -0

Maybe, it has to do with the hunter being the hunted? The Dem's are in complete control, so they are in the crosshairs of all conservatives. Right or wrong. I also think the conservative movement is in the early stages of throwing whatever against the wall to see what sticks. That certainly helps stir the pot!
  13. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +60 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

You rarley see me here anymore, when NEP shows up all civility is out the door.
  14. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

buncha screaming infantiles..........most of your garbage has even less to it than his.......

run along.........
  15. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +60 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Exibit.........A I rest my case.
  16. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

infantiles is not a word let alone a noun.
  17. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

but is it a plural noun?
  18. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

this picture looks cool.

Obama-joker-poster.jpg
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2009
  19. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

who cares......you got the point.........

leave if you don't like it
  20. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

He's making your job much harder, Patters...

He's also ignoring previous punishments entirely, and doing so immediately upon returning ...

But worst: He's showing the forum that there's no real accountability for acting that way. Locking a thread doesn't thwart his ability to create a repeatedly fraudulent message.
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2009