PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This evenings invite only practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dfresh429

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Does anyone know what time it is going to be starting? I thought it was at 5pm, but then I read Reiss and he said it is at 6:30..can anyone shed some light? Thanks!

Dfresh429 said:
Does anyone know what time it is going to be starting? I thought it was at 5pm, but then I read Reiss and he said it is at 6:30..can anyone shed some light? Thanks!

Gates open at 5, practice starts at 630.

awesome!! Thanks very much

Last edited by a moderator:
FWIW......The Pats Training Camp info line recording says gates open at 5PM and event starts at 7PM. I would probably get there by 6PM to be safe.

The tickets I printed off ticketmaster a month ago say 5PM starting time. I realize the Pats reserve the right to change the times but I've never seen so much conflicting information about a starting time in my life.

The email they sent out says the practice starts a 6 pm. So what the hell is it?

Boy, if I were lucky enough to have tix to that event, I'd show up at 4 PM and just hang out and take it all in.

patsox23 said:
Boy, if I were lucky enough to have tix to that event, I'd show up at 4 PM and just hang out and take it all in.

I've got two extras if anyone wants them. Friends can't make it.

I believe the actual practice starts at 7, with stretching, etc, beginning at 6;30. Just a guess on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back