PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This Dallas fan says...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisgruntledTunaFan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Thank You, Thank You, THANK YOU for Martin Grammatica!:rocker:

You have NO idea how us Dallas fans went through last year with kickers that ripped our hearts out(No-it WASN'T Bledsoe that costed us 3-4 games last year-which ultimately prevented us from possibly going deep into the playoffs).

If we guys can pay you back, just let us know!:)

Demarcus Ware should be enough.

and marion barber III for a little maroney/barber redux.......and whynot send us roy williams too we could use some depth at safety...
i actually thought gramatica was going to beat out gostowski (sp?)
ive had fun watching dallas this year even tho i think romo is totally overhyped ....

Oh yeah, can you see it now, Romo/Gramatica being the poor man's Brady/Vinatieri :D

Martin was a class act all the way this past summer. While I still can't stand the Tuna-Jerry Jones-Terry Glenn-T.O. circus in Dallas, I was very happy to see Grammatica gets his time in the sun.

You have NO idea how us Dallas fans went through last year with kickers that ripped our hearts out(No-it WASN'T Bledsoe that costed us 3-4 games last year-which ultimately prevented us from possibly going deep into the playoffs).

You're welcome. I have said previously that I thought we should have carried him as a second kicker for insurance.

Parcells said in a press conference that he consulted with the Pats prior to bringing him on.

Parcells said in a press conference that he consulted with the Pats prior to bringing him on.

You think with BB and him talking and scott piolli being his son in law

I was happy for Martin, he was a good guy while he was here. and, for him to come back from his injuries is a good thing.

I hate both the Giants and the Cowboys. The fact that one of them were going to lose made me happy. The fact that one of them were going to win made me unhappy.

I like the Cowboys chances of getting into the superbowl more than the other NFC teams at this point.

I am not so sure about the Patriots, however. :rolleyes:

There are few things worse than watching the Giants playing the Cowgirls and knowing that one of them has to win.

I'm happy for Grammatica though.

Martin was well thought of up here and I'm glad he made a big kick yesterday. He's worked hard to come back and deserves it.

I rooted for the Cowboys for the first time in my life.

I didn't want the little guy to miss.

Much as I hate to admit it (because I didn't think I was this petty), It gave me great pleasure this weekend to see both of the Manning's teams lose really close, tough games (that they could have and should have won), by last second field goals! I'm also happy for Grammatica who made the pre-season kicking contest for a job a really close fight. He deserved a good break. :)

Last edited:

You're welcome. He was here for, what, a cup of coffee?

One for the announcers on a replay said when he was going through his blessing himself before the kick that he was praying Parcells wouldn't lose his temper/go out of his mind if he missed. :rofl:

You're welcome. I have said previously that I thought we should have carried him as a second kicker for insurance.

You act as if you had a say in it.

The day they carry two kickers will be a sad day for Patriot football.

As I watched that yesterday I said this kick (the winning one obviously) will decide whether he is adored or despised by Dallas fans for the rest of the season. But, be honest were you praising the guy in the first quarter?

(10:42) M.Gramatica 44 yard field goal is No Good, Wide Right, Center-L.Ladouceur, Holder-T.Romo.

Shhhh!
I don't usually repeat post my bad ideas.

The day they carry two kickers will be a sad day for Patriot football.

I'm trying to remember whether they did this with Garcia and Starovsky. The former was one of the best kickof guys I've ever seen. The latter could make 30 yard figgies all day but beyond 40 was useless.

Last edited:
I was a Cowboys hater for a long time,but I admit to rooting for them lately,especially after the Colts game.I enjoy watching Romo too,he's exciting to watch.Someone mentioned this allready I beleive,but can you imagine the hype should the Pats and 'Boys make the Super Bowl,Bellichick vs Tuna???Its a long shot anyway....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes