PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This CAN'T Be For Real...Can It? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we know what Ivan would be like if transgendered :eek:

Now we know what Ivan would be like if transgendered :eek:

I originallly thought B2M, but the woman in the video was giving far more thoughtful and cogent analysis.

Last edited:
Wat's tha dealio with those generic apartment units up Boston way? All look the same. White pained aluminum door made too look like sectional wood, the tan rugs with matching drapes. Gronk's home videos look like they're shot in the same complex.
Yer avatar kills me. That's sum tarty Beau Brummell dandyism fer shur.

Wait!

PatsDeb posts here all the time.....and she was freaked out about the Welker loss........:eek:

Wait!

PatsDeb posts here all the time.....and she was freaked out about the Welker loss........:eek:

:eek:

We've made a breakthrough in this development, Raymond. :cool:

Yer avatar kills me. That's sum tarty Beau Brummell dandyism fer shur.

Say hello to "Black Adder". A series that is one of the funniest, most well-costumed & rehearsed English series that I've ever had the fortune to watch. I can watch it over and over, it's really that good. Right up there with Jeeves & Wooster. :cool:

This woman is crazy... and awesome!

Say hello to "Black Adder". A series that is one of the funniest, most well-costumed & rehearsed English series that I've ever had the fortune to watch. I can watch it over and over, it's really that good. Right up there with Jeeves & Wooster. :cool:

I don't know who Jeeves & Wooster are, but Black Adder was great. To those who have seen
Rowan Atkinson as only the unfunny Mr. Bean, youtube yourselves some Black Adder.

Oh, I see. A woman trying to make funny videos.

If she makes 1000 more, she might actually make one that could be funny.

Practice Squad Thread?

Yes
No

Please vote!

Practice Squad Thread?

Yes
No

Please vote!

Tough call, but IMHO, I vote no. It's early April and we all need a laugh at tax time.

If there are many threads of this kind of stuff, though, I would wretch.

"Where have you gone Fitzy, Pats Nation turns it's lonely eyes to you, woo, woo, woo....."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back