PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This 10 Year Old Kid Deserves an Ovation at Gillette

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is messed up they did that to a 10 year old kid. He is just a kid who loves a great team. No need to boo him!

What is NY faithfull? Didn't they cheer when their own QB got hurt? :D

They booed Troy Brown too. He had one of his classic smiles for them too. What a bunch of losers.

Jets fans=Subhumans

I would invite him to the Jets game and make him an honorary team captain.

I think that the draft should be taken out of New York and maybe rotated to different cities every year. I thought the NFL did a cool thing by having retired NFL players do the announcing of picks on day 2. To have to listen to all the members of the NFL Alumni be booed and disrespected if they didn't come from a NY team was pretty disgusting. And booing a 10 yer old kid. New York fans embarrassed themselves again.

Why is the draft always in new York? They should move it around.

I don't remember what team/game it was.. I want to say San Diego or Indy a couple years ago booed the Pats representative kid from the punt, pass, and kick halftime competition... booing kids man.. just ain't right lol.

Why is the draft always in new York?

Because that's where the league headquarters is.

I don't remember what team/game it was.. I want to say San Diego or Indy a couple years ago booed the Pats representative kid from the punt, pass, and kick halftime competition... booing kids man.. just ain't right lol.

It was in Indy -- a young girl, no less, wearing a Pats jersey.

What happened to the 10-year-old boy was yet another example of scumbag Green Beans fans let out of their mothers' basements for a day so the skid marks could be laundered off their bedsheets. They all should be euthanized.

Last edited:
Because that's where the league headquarters is.

LOL - when I saw you were weighing in on this thread I thought it was going to be another boo-(de)bate.

It was a girl who won the PPK competition. I think she was 13. It was in Indiannapolis. Kraft invited her and her family to the next game and said she deserved to hear cheers, not boos for her accomplishments.

It was Indy. The second ring of scum in the NFL. New York is such a s**t hole. They deserve the losers they cheer for.

Scum. Bags.

It was a girl who won the PPK competition. I think she was 13. It was in Indiannapolis. Kraft invited her and her family to the next game and said she deserved to hear cheers, not boos for her accomplishments.

Ahhh yes.. Thank you!

Why is the draft always in new York? They should move it around.

I was thinking this same thing all weekend. I'm tired of hearing so many boos during the draft. The JETs fans have showed every draft that are enough of them with no class to at least consider changing the venue.

I'm not the biggest fan of the commish but it is tiring to hear the constant booing when he comes up.

I am sure that if the draft moved somewhere else they could ensure a more positive atttude towards all teams

Last edited:
Maybe if they stopped serving beer at it they'd have an audience that wasn't sloshed after an hour and able to think before they spew.

What kind of moron boos a kid?? Anyway,good for him,hope they have more reasons to hate the Pats this year....

It is messed up they did that to a 10 year old kid. He is just a kid who loves a great team. No need to boo him!

They're New Yorkers, it's par for the course. They suck at being human.

Anybody got a video of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing