PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Thirty-three reasons the Patriots will lose on Sunday "

Status
Not open for further replies.
that clown should be euthanized for "assault with intent to bore".

I stopped reading when they started describing the Heinz Field conditions. If they can't even figure out where the game is being played...........

I stopped reading it after he said the statue of Franco Harris could beat up the statue of George Washington.

Stupid article.

If the Steelers beat the Pats it will because the Pats are tired from night games and the short week...and the physical style of the Steelers.

I stopped reading when they started describing the Heinz Field conditions. If they can't even figure out where the game is being played...........

I agree it's a stupid article but he actually said "going from Heinz to Gillette" meaning that their crappy home conditions leave them with a chance to excel when on our turf.

Better celebration song than "Elevation"? Isn't that our song? Does that mean the Steelers only have thirty-two reasons?

I didn't read the article, but what strikes me as funny in all this is that everyone is talking about how mediocre the Pats have looked the last few weeks, without focusing on the fact that the Steelers have looked the same or worse. I know the conditions were crappy, but 3 measly points (with 17 seconds left no less) against Miami? Even against the Bengals they looked like crap until the 2nd half, and I would say that game was more a reflection of how poorly the Bengals played rather than how well the Steelers did.

I will be interested to see how this game goes. If the Pats can't get up for it, I still expect it to look like last week's game, a back-n-forth slog with the Pats pulling it out in the end. If the Pats do get up for the game (after all the crap this week), look out Steelers.

He's trying to be funny. I said "trying." ;)

So, the Pats struggled against two mediocre teams. Didn't Pitt lose to the lowly Jets? :)

hey ill make it easy ont he guy,

the pats will win, and here is ONE reason why....they are teh pats...

The guy's just joking around. People here are far too sensitive to this stuff. It wasn't funny, true, but it also wasn't serious. One interesting tidbit for those who bothered to read...

BRETT KREISEL: "I haven't watched much film on them but from the highlights I've seen it's pretty much chuck it up to Randy [Moss] and let Randy, when he's triple-covered, jump up and make a play. How do we stop that? Gotta get to Brady."

Wow. Um...okay. Cool. You're right, it's not the most prolific offense in the universe, it's just Daunte Culpepper 2.0. ASS. I change my mind on this being a close game - Pats win by double-digits.

Last edited:
The guy's just joking around. People here are far too sensitive to this stuff. It wasn't funny, true, but it also wasn't serious. One interesting tidbit for those who bothered to read...

There's nothing worse than an unfunny comedian. See: Kornheiser, Tony. See also: Cook, Dane.

Why does anyone even read an ESPN Page 2 article? Most are a waste of valuable Internet bandwidth.

I stopped reading it after he said the statue of Franco Harris could beat up the statue of George Washington.

Stupid article.

If the Steelers beat the Pats it will because the Pats are tired from night games and the short week...and the physical style of the Steelers.

that's when I stopped

top 5 reasons why the Patriots will beat the Steelers

1.) Bill Belicheck
2.) Tom Brady
3.) Randy Moss
4.) Mike Vrabel
5.) because we are better than them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back