PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thirteen Million For The Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgteich

PatsFans.com Veteran
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I expect that's about what we have. I presume that we'll draft a defensive back early. What are your free agent priorities. As Andy pointed out before, first you fill the holes with JAGS minor signings and then see where you are. I think that we'll have thirteen million for the defense, after the normal JAG signings.

For me, the choices are to spend the money at corner, at safety and/or at defensive end.

I expect that's about what we have. I presume that we'll draft a defensive back early. What are your free agent priorities. As Andy pointed out before, first you fill the holes with JAGS minor signings and then see where you are. I think that we'll have thirteen million for the defense, after the normal JAG signings.

For me, the choices are to spend the money at corner, at safety and/or at defensive end.

You never know when an interior presence on DL could be added also, although that may not be anything more than a minor vet pickup.

I'm actually not ruling out any positions on defense for additional depth or upgrades when you consider the possibility of a coverage LB too.

Just curious, how did you come to the 13 million number?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots