PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thinking of taking legal recourse against Specter if...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My advice is to fire your lawyers Scott (even if they are free).;)

Re: Thinking of taking legal recourse against Spector if.......

You are dreaming - the only way to get any recourse is to help his next opponent beat him for the Pennsylvania Senate Seat. He might not even run again as he is currently suffering from cancer.

That may not be true. His office asking Godell for help securing super bowl tickets, particularly while battling the NFL regarding NFLN/Comcast is an ethical violation. THAT could be grounds for a senate ethics sanction.

Re: Thinking of taking legal recourse against Spector if.......

Dude please sue him.

Even if you won't win it WILL make the news and it WILL make him look like even more of an idiot.

The the old Senator decides to waste one penny of our tax dollars on this, I am thinking I may sue. I've spoken to some lawyers (Not Ty Law or Lawyer Milloy !), and they may be willing to represent me for free. They say that his actions may actually be illegal if he uses money on this. Since this does not include anything that is breaking a law (like steroids), Congress has no place in this. I'm thinking may sue for 100mill.

hmm, not bad, sign me up if u start this, and let me know if i can do anything

all i would want is 7 mil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back