PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Think about this

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
You are the Seattle Seahawks, you've never been to a Superbowl in the history of your franchise.

You are the Pittsburg Steelers. The last time you went to a Super Bowl ws 10 years ago.

So you win your conference championships. And as a reward,the NFL sends you, your families, your friends, and fans to Detriot,MI in Feb.

If only Cleveland had a domed stadium.:rofl:

PATSNUTme said:
You are the Seattle Seahawks, you've never been to a Superbowl in the history of your franchise.

You are the Pittsburg Steelers. The last time you went to a Super Bowl ws 10 years ago.

So you win your conference championships. And as a reward,the NFL sends you, your families, your friends, and fans to Detriot,MI in Feb.

Wish the NFL was sending my team's family, friends and fans to Detroit, MI.

desi-patsfan said:

Very, very true. But since it's not us- we can take joy on the disappointment of others.

PATSNUTme said:

Any city could beat Jacksonville according to the Sports Guy, even Detroit. Windsor, Canada, is apparently the place to go for Steelers and Seahawks fans.

I'd rather go to Detroit than work. :p

It'd be interesting to go to a football where I'm not a huge fan of one of the teams... that means I'd still have a working voice by the 2nd quarter. That'd be refreshing.

Anyone here recall a scene from the film "Kentucky Fried Movie"? A guy is being threatened with torture unless he talks. It goes something like this:

Captor: "We will tear out your fingernails, one by one."
Prisoner: "I don't care."
Captor: "We will put burning coals under your armpits."
Prisoner: "Knock yourself out."
Captor: "OK boys, send him to Detroit."
Prisoner: "NOOOOOOO!!!!"

PATSNUTme said:

Very good point. I was in Detroit on business to a couple of the car dealerships some years ago, and the local salesman took us out one night bar hopping. Driving between joints (always remember a Michigan State Coed dancing on the table we were sitting at) the driver insisted we roll up the windows and lock the doors.

As for Cleveland I heard a comedian say once if he had to die in a plane crash there, he'd rather it be on the way in.

Down with super bowls in cold climate cities!

PATSNUTme said:
Very, very true. But since it's not us- we can take joy on the disappointment of others.

i dont think pittsburgh fans will notice the difference... :)

no you don't

desi-patsfan said:
windsor ontario is ok, but you can't go back and forth like you used to. something callled homeland security. past that, there's the renaissance plaza and there's enterntainment stuff around the stadium itself. michigan and lake erie cold beats new england cold by a head.
i love barbeque. grew up on it texas. a chain called youg's BBQ is famous there. went to get some. walked into the only BBQ joint i've ever seen with floor-to-ceiling bulletproof glass. you put your money in a little box, etc. BBQbwas great, but walking out of there was kind of eerie.

PATSNUTme said:

*sigh*........I wish we were listening to BB tell us about his Dad's time playing in Detroit.....that grumpy little face almost smiling while he pumps up the traits of the Seahawks.....

Thanks Nut............just like a dagger to the heart! :(

Bill's Girl said:
*sigh*........I wish we were listening to BB tell us about his Dad's time playing in Detroit.....that grumpy little face almost smiling while he pumps up the traits of the Seahawks.....

Thanks Nut............just like a dagger to the heart! :(

You can always watch Cowher stick out his jaw and spit when he talks.

PATSNUTme said:

The Patriots get to go to Miami for next year's Superbowl. :rocker:

PATSNUTme said:
You can always watch Cowher stick out his jaw and spit when he talks.

I just threw up in my mouth.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back