Welcome to PatsFans.com

Things to look for....

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Triple-T, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Triple-T

Triple-T Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Like most of you, I have a love/hate relationship with the bye week (love the rest, hate not having a game), but like to keep the conversation going. Here are the things I'm looking for the second half of the season.

Pats Players:
    Meriweather - I really want to see this guy get more snaps and show us what he can do. It's nice that he doesn't need to contribute now, but having more depth for the playoffs never hurts and I think we will need him to take a big step up next year.

Pierre Woods - I know I got pretty excited by his TC reports. Can he get some snaps with the first team during non-garbage time? It would be so reassuring to think we had a young, stud linebacker ready to go for next year. I love his ST work and he has all the physical skills, he needs to show it in the regular D.

Chad Jackson - Please, please, please show us more of your hands and speed. We already have the best WR corps, but this would just be unfair. Seriously, who could stop Moss, Stallworth, Welker, Watson and Jackson in a 5 wide formation?

LeKevin Smith - I'm hoping he can be a solid NT for us. I know others could step in for Wilfork, if he went down, but I'd like to see someone on the DL bench distinguish themselves as a legit NT. (I think Mike Wright is a better DE and should try to stay there.)

Other
    I'd like to see in order the Raiders, Falcons, Bengals, jests, dolphins and Rams win a few more to help the Niners lock up a top 5 spot for us in the draft. I think the raiders and bengals can do it, not really sure about any of the others. A couple more colts' setbacks wouldn't hurt either.

Tom getting every QB record
    Randy breaking the TD reception records
    See a blood vessel in Shanahan's forehead burst during a game
    Dropping 3 digits on the Jets (and Belichick sucker punching Mangini instead of the handshake :D)

And last, but not least, here's to 19-0 and immortality!

What else do you all want to see?

2. N.Eman

N.Eman Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I wanna see maroney break the most rushing yards in a game record.

3. slash83

slash83 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +37 / 4 / -0

I wanna see AD get healthy and start makin some plays like early on in the season.

4. jbf0414

jbf0414 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Amen to that. I want to see LM get a big carry game and see how well this offfense can run the ball if they put their mind too it. There is something satisfying about beating up an opponent on the ground.

5. FrontSeven

FrontSeven Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I don't think health was his issue Sunday. They just decided to go with a nickel formation on most plays.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.