Not open for further replies.

Fixit

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
The following points are based on actual posts:

1) Joey Porter pre-Phins is better than Adalius Thomas
2) Joey Porter with the Phins is overrated
3) Donte Stallworth is a #3 on almost every team in the league
4) Wes Welker (the guy who led his team in catches last year) is also a #3 on almost every team in the league
5) The Sammy Morris and Kyle Brady signings are a waste of money
6) Pennington + Coles/Cotchery is better than Brady + Welker/Stallworth/Gaffney/Caldwell
7) The Pats are in a panicked "win now" mode, whereas the Jets are building a core for the long run

Feel free to add anything I may have missed.

Belichick is a clueless compared to Mangini.

Pennington has a better chance to score with the 'babes' than Brady.

Jet's will win the Superbowl again as they have already done so 3 times in the recent past... oh wait wasn't that the Pats? Naah must have been a brainfart. Must think Jets positive!!

I love Jets fans, they bash the Pats for not spending up and call Kraft cheap. THEN when the Pats do spend money, they are automatically overpaying scrubs and are owned by Snyder, I love Jester fans.

I love Jets fans, they bash the Pats for not spending up and call Kraft cheap. THEN when the Pats do spend money, they are automatically overpaying scrubs and are owned by Snyder, I love Jester fans.

LOL!! Well said. :rofl:

4) Wes Welker (the guy who led his team in catches last year) is also a #3 on almost every team in the league
6) Pennington + Coles/Cotchery is better than Brady + Welker/Stallworth/Gaffney/Caldwell
7) The Pats are in a panicked "win now" mode, whereas the Jets are building a core for the long run

mind if i defend us?

1. They hate Patriots..they probably think if anyone else signed TBC that hes better signing than Thomas

2. Porter isnt really overrated but hes on a decline

3.Stallworth was #2 behind Horn..then #1 after Horn injuries..then #1 for Eagles. Hes missed games but nearly got 1000 with New Orleans and 725 in 11 games with 2 different QBs in Philly and they spread it around in a way like us but each week they had a different leading WR in first 5 or so games :\

4. Wes Welker #3..i would agree. I mean he can make a good #2 but hes best suited for slot and he said it himself..doesnt bother me. Hes short and not extremely fast so as a starter he might not be able to produce a lot but he can fill in as a starter but i rather see him in the slot

5. Yep..Morris being signed for $1.5 mil per year is a waste for a strong, versatile back who can help Maroney in ways and spell him. Brady signing is definatley a waste .. i mean hes not a big money pickup, hes a very good blocker and he takes the blocking role of Graham.

6. Brady + Freddie Mitchel + Donald Hayes > Pennington and ..give him Jerry Rice and Randy Moss . Brady and anyone is better than Pennington and anyone

7. We definatley panick..we made playoffs how many years in a row? What about Jets? 1 year in a row and rolled over by the mean Patriot machine. Yes Jets are building still but we dont need to start fresh when we lose an AFCC game...as long as we have Brady we'll never need to rebuild like Jesttt

sounds like someone has a surprise coming!!!!
pennington better than brady. ha ha ha ha ha :singing: :singing: :singing:

Hey, if you hadn't won in as long as they have, you'd live in angry denial too!

Honestly, all of our success and all of their falure has led to inferiority complex that has become delusional and full of total hatred of all things patriots!

Deep in their hearts, they know they can't compare with us, but they are trying to have spirit and fight hard to keep the faith.

You give them credit for being on the right path, and making nice strides under Mangini, but they just can't give us credit for extending our gap over them even further - that just hurts too much to admit. so they must run from reality.

if we signed ladanian toimlinson and ray lewis they would say they were still better! THe patriots are now positioned to be very very likely to be a dominant team next year and going forward and they are all in trouble and they know it.

it feels like they are being outsmarted consistanly, and that is embarrissing for them to think about.

wow, and up until i read all that, i was so excited about our free agent signings! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes