PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thin Air?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaScotiaPatsFan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
If you were BB would you get the team out there early to get acclimated to the thin air?

Does anyone know if he did this last time?

NovaScotiaPatsFan said:
If you were BB would you get the team out there early to get acclimated to the thin air?

Ha! Ha! Why does every team that comes in here have fans that ask the same thing? You have to train in altitude to get past the effects...3 days doesn't mean squat.

Why do you think the US Olympic team trains in Colorado Springs?

Now you know.

Why does every opposing fan (Save Ryan) that comes in here act like they have an IQ of Forrest Gump after suffering major head trauma?

NovaScotiaPatsFan said:
Why does every opposing fan (Save Ryan) that comes in here act like they have an IQ of Forrest Gump after suffering major head trauma?
It's the chocolate, after seeing that movie too many people are searching for the meaning of life in chocolate boxes. Sigh, Hollywood promotes another negative influence on society.

NovaScotiaPatsFan said:

In the case of Denver fans - its the lack of oxygen from the thin air.

Last edited:
I've been into the mountains several times. The first day is a real ***** but after that, you barely notice it. These guys are professional athletes. I'm pretty sure after a couple days up there, they will be just fine for the game.

It said in, I think it was, The Education of a Coach, that Belichick wasn't worried about playing at Pittsburgh last year because his team was mentally tough enough to play on the road. Well I think they tough enough mentally to play 3 hours in thin air too.

I've been out to CO many times. Try x/c skiing at 9500 feet or b-ball at 6600. But after 2 days you're as acclimated as is practical. Sad that Denver fans feel they need this unique crutch to have a decent home field advantage.

There's a tradition of cheating in Denver. Remember how the league peanalized Denv after their SB win for salary cap violations?

NovaScotiaPatsFan said:

yes. for sure. we always leave early for this. otherwise your suckin air in the 3rd.

NovaScotiaPatsFan said:
what else??? oxygen starvation!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back