Welcome to PatsFans.com

They're Gonna Do It Again

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +376 / 1 / -9

When the "Dingobats" ran Gore/Kerry for President they just couldn't see or understand what two complete JERKS they wanted the American people to vote for, millions of people went to the polls and Voted Bush not because They Wanted Bush but because they Didn't Want Gore/Kerry.

NOW THE A$S HOLES ARE DOING IT AGAIN, Obooma & Pant Suit Hillary have started their own private little war Over Race, lol, now their digging up all the old racist sh!t, the screaming yelling Reverends are starting to come out of their churches praising Jesus and yowling about Black, Black, Black the Crummy Rotten Clintons are playing the race card just as I said they would when fat a$s Hillary first started waddling around in front of the cameras trying to look like Teddy Roosevelt in a Pant Suit, the stupid democrats have done it again, HILLARY & OBAMA WILL GET ANOTHER REPUBLICAN ELECTED.

Secretly the Republicans are all having orgasms over the democrats private little "Race War"

Sharpton is getting warmed up he was on the Hannity Colmes show tonight spitting all over his microphone and yelling, I thought he was going to start singing hymns :singing:

Oboomba & Pant Suit were made for each other.

This is Pant Suit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:bricks:
    This is Oboomba>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:bricks:

This is a Republican>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:singing:
  2. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Bill Clinton: "Obama is telling fairy-tales."

Al Sharpton: "What you mean, 'Fairy-tales'? You dissing my brother, Barack???? You don't think a black man deserves to run for president??? You a white, honky, cracker, somb!tch, mother____ ??? Is you???"

Bill Clinton: "No. I am not. What I said was Mr. Obama's claim that he was more against the Iraq war than my wife is, is a fairy tale. :D"

Al Sharpton: So, you dissing my brother, Barack. You saying he a liar. You calling my black brother, Barack Obama running for president, a LIAR!! You IS a white trash, honky, cracker, inbred, mother______. That what you is."

Bill Clinton: "No, I am NOT .... inbred."

:eek:

//
  3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +199 / 7 / -24

Do not disagree with this as by the time election comes, both sides are so beat up.. dfficult to tell who is supporting what and we will know way too much about them.

They have too much time and too much media attention, bored already.
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2008
  4. scott c

scott c Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

They also all look exhausted....:rolleyes: