PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

They won't mention anything like this about Meriweather

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Miami, could be part of a community service deal.

C'mon, I'll give him benefit of the doubt based on the Pats due diligence, but Miami is probably the lowest character team of the decade, if not more.

That doesn't mean each player is, (love you Vince), but it also doesn't mean a photo of charity work is an indication of the character of each individual.

Given their history, it's more than likely a school sponsored event to head off the latest PR scandal.

Given their history, it's more than likely a school sponsored event to head off the latest PR scandal.
It's on the hospital website, not the school website.

I dont know if the guy is a good guy or not, but a visit by the Miami Hurricanes football team to a local hospital doesnt make him an angel.

$100 says Pacman Jones has charity deductions on his tax returns.

Thanks for sharing those pictures. It's good to know that he took part in this activity.

Yeah and it wasn't the whole team it was three players, knowing Meriweather was one of the three players that wanted to take part in it is a good thing

I dont know if the guy is a good guy or not, but a visit by the Miami Hurricanes football team to a local hospital doesnt make him an angel.

$100 says Pacman Jones has charity deductions on his tax returns.

Likewise being involved in a football brawl doesn't make him the devil. As a football star in Miami there are plenty of other things that he could have been doing but instead he decided to spend some time with sick kids, and that speaks volumes to me.

And that means what?

On second thought,I take it back. Based on this photo alone, Merriweather is a misunderstood disciple of Mother Theresa.

In fact many of Miami's players have been misunderstood scholar-athletes who barely have time to practice between their diligent studies and their unceasing charity work.

Brandon is probably studying physical therapy in his spare time and was merely trying to correct a spinal slippage by applying pedal pressure to the skull of the patient, oblivious to the unrelated fight, thereby realigning his neck and spine.

He would have done it in an office, but he had to catch a quick flight to aid Somolian refugees and get back in time for the next game.

Last edited:
Seb -
Come on.. We all know its because you don't really LIKE Meriweather since he ruined your mock draft :p j/k.

Yup, I thought they were going to draft JaMarcus Russell, lol!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back