Welcome to PatsFans.com

They Want To Kill Your Children

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +554 / 2 / -9

2. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +344 / 3 / -13

As far as Al Qaida goes, I want the United States to have a savage mentality toward that group. I don't us to attempt to understand them or build relations with them. I just want us to destroy them wherever we find them.

I'd love if our gov't started a "Mossad-type" military group and we just take them out in the dark of night. Let this group become so good that all al qaeda members fear them no matter where they may be. Let us haunt their waking hours and create nightmares in their sleep.

How else can we deal such savages other than to become better savages?
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2011
  3. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +62 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

4. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +519 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

Oh to be savage
    to pillar and ravage
    an obvious Muslim or two.

My stealth would be stunning.
    I'd stalk them with cunning
    and carry a bomb in my shoe.

I'd burka my wife
    I'd give her a knife,
    tell her, "Suicide looks good on you."

I'd befoul their waters.
    I'd rape their young daughters.
    I'd pound them until they turned blue.

I'd scream out "September,"
    behead and dismember
    with little regard for who's who.

I'd give Allah no clout
    but let Christ sort them out
    because that's what good savages do.
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +554 / 2 / -9

Death To The Scummy Savage Swine Pigs That Slaughtered The 3000 On 9/11 Death To The Savages Within Their Prehistoric Bloodthirsty Culture Who Happily Danced In The Streets All Over The World On The Morning Of 9/11.

REMEMBER THIS, THEY WILL BE BACK IT IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME THEY WANT TO KILL YOU AND THEY ADMIT IT YOU ARE A F-CKING INFIDEL IN THEIR ROTTEN EYEBALLS.

:bricks:
  6. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +161 / 7 / -13

I thought from the title this was a story about planned parenthood.
  7. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +202 / 2 / -2

That's because you have no idea what a child is.
  8. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +519 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

Nor does he have a clue about what Planned Parenthood does, either.
  9. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +62 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

WOW You Sound.......:mad: :singing:
  10. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

...like a radical fundamental terorist?

And what is a "swine pig" other than redundant?
    C'mon Harry. Tighten up on the grammar, huh?
  11. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +519 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

It's not at all unusual for people who are afraid that they are wrong or who are insecure to use repetition in an attempt to reinforce their shaky ideas. They believe, mistakingly, that redundancy takes the place of assuredness.

Sometimes, of course, it's just a matter of ignorance. People who simply don't know what an adjective actually is improperly use nouns as adjectives thinking that it makes them sound intelligent.

Swine pig, however, sounds just as stupid as saying equine horse or canine dog or feline cat or bird canary or male man.
  12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +554 / 2 / -9

I just watched a tape of those poor bastards floating down from 60 or 70 stories up that were forced "to jump" or be roasted alive on 9/11, they were flapping their arms and trying to fly like birds, I wonder what they were thinking, probably of their families who were waiting for them to come home, when they hit the streets below they splattered like watermelons shooting their brains and guts all over parked cars and fire engines, over in the filthy middle east and all over other parts of the world where those "swine pig mother f-ckers" live they and their children were laughing and dancing in the street at the sight of the "Satan Infidels" being slaughtered by the "swine pig soldiers of death"
    F-CK ALL OF THOSE SAVAGE BASTARDS THEY STILL STONE THEIR OWN WOMEN TO DEATH, THEY BEHEAD THEIR OWN PEOPLE, THEY CUT THE THROATS OF THEIR OWN CHILDREN (that has been done right in this country) it is mind boggling that the left wing liberals of this country have fallen in love with them and made them their "new protected species" their "new pets"
  13. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +344 / 3 / -13

????????:confused:

Who's talking about Muslims here? Not me, so don't you dare put words in my mouth.

I was writing about members of al Qaeda. Muslims aren't the enemy MrsP, but al Qaida surely is our enemy.

Now maybe you confuse them, but I don't. I see them in the same category as Nazi Germany except they occupy many places and hide in cowardice.

Do you see them as our friends?

What would you like to see as US strategy regarding al Qaeda?
  14. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +62 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Maybe you should stop watching drudge and faux and news max and brietbart and .........It would help keep your BP down.
  15. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +519 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

Actually, you do, PR. And you've said so many times. You've repeatedly said that anyone who even "looks" Muslim or Arab is "on your radar" as a potential terrorist. Should you, personally, ever attain superhero savage status how would you tell the difference?

Originally Posted by Mrs.PatsFanInVa Apparently you feel differently when you see them in an airport, PR. When you see them (or Iranian Jews or Turkish Christians or swarthy Spaniards) in an airport they're all relegated to terrorist status to you, aren't they?

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...ghts-tolerance-ground-zero-mosque-page21.html
  16. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +344 / 3 / -13

Very cute lady!

Now, you're quoting me on my thinking when I'm at airports and I stand by it. And I also posted last week that the "Islamic Terrorist Threat" hearings were wrong and that I was fortunate not to have been born a Muslim.

But you like to use quotes that fit your purpose, which on this board is to continually pursue "Gotcha-Moments". One day you'll realize that your opinion is just your opinion. Like me, you've never had "the right opinion"...but yet you act as if you do.

You should have included this post of mine too if you were "fair & balanced"

But let's hear YOUR opinions. Don't be a coward now...answer my questions.

Do you see members of al Qaeda as our friends?

What would you like to see as US strategy regarding al Qaeda?

Stick to the topic and don't attack the poster. No wonder why MrP has to step in to defend you!
  17. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +519 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

Here's the thing, PR. Your direct quote which I responded to was:

Al Queda kills innocent men, women and children based upon their race and religion. Since your wish is to be a "better savage" than they are you are saying that not only will you resort to their tactics but you will go them one better. How would you plan to do that if not by attacking them as a whole, guilty and innocent alike?

"Savages" have no boundries, no recognition of fine points, no honor - and they certainly don't verify before killing.

Maybe you either need to be more discriminatory in your use of the English language or else cut down on the false bravado.
  18. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +153 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

That got me thinking(dangerous) actually that's kind of redundant too:p...so I looked up some common redundancies on line:

200 Common Redundancies - Cut Redundant Expressions

19. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +519 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

You are a trip, PR. First you call me "lady," then you imply I am a coward, then you attempt to tell me what to do, then you make snide comments about my husband having to "step in to defend me," all the while admonishing me to "stick to the topic," and "don't attack the poster."

After you're done looking up the definition of "savage" thumb back to the "I's" and look up Irony.
  20. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +344 / 3 / -13

When it's "Kill or be killed" how do you defend yourself MrsP? You kill them before they kill you...the only other option is to die, isn't it?

I also wrote that I'd like to a Mossad-type US force. Do you view the Israeli Mossad as a "savage group"?

It's all in the terminology MrsP. If we're discussing how best to defend ourselves against al Qaida (which I was/am), do we fight like the British army during the American revolution. If you recall, they "fought like gentlemen" and stood out in the open. But they lost because our troops hid in the woods and ambushed them time after time.

Sometimes the truth is harsh, but I'm ok with that. I fully support what Israel had to do about Arab terrorist who killed Jews just because they were Jewish. So why not use the same logic/strategy to eliminate those who want to kill us just because of who we are?