PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"They (Pats) Beat the Crap Out of Us (Jets)"

Status
Not open for further replies.

BelichickFan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
This is a small piece of an ESPN Insider article. I've been wanting to post it but don't want to bend the rules so I'm gonna post a teensy amount because I'M FIRED UP RIGHT NOW AND I LOVE THIS QUOTE :

"They just beat the [crap] out of us," said one New York Jets official, speaking in awe of the New England front three after Sunday's wild-card defeat. "They are as physical a team as I've seen in a long time and, if you lose sight of how hard they play, they're going to hand you your head."

:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Hasn't Polian already filed a injunction to get tomorrow's game turned into touch-football?

Yes. The Polian has filed a injuncture with the leaugue that the pay-tre-ots are only allowed to tackle colts players once they get in the red zone, and the five yard rule applies to that as well :)

This is why our injury report is so long, our players bring it every Sunday.

What are they, f@cking p@ssy's? Get a life... Take the sh*t or quit playing football... They get paid freaking millions to beat up on guys, and play machoism, so beat up on guys and quit freaking complaining about it.... God...

i would not be suprixed....just another reason to have no respect for the colts

If Polian played, he would be the toughest player on their defense.

Yes. The Polian has filed a injuncture with the leaugue that the pay-tre-ots are only allowed to tackle colts players once they get in the red zone, and the five yard rule applies to that as well :)

I just heard an interview with Polian the other day and being as it was the first time I've ever heard an interview with him I was really surprised that he says Patriots like that. I was trying to think of how to write it out the way he says it and you nailed it perfectly. Its the Patriots jackass, not the pay-tre-ots. Also he's been interviewing everywhere, its like he's on a book tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Back