PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

They don't care, why should we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Gronk partying after a crushing SB loss? I always knew the guy was a blockhead, but I think his sentiment sums up the rest of the team minus Brady, Wilfork and a few others. They simply don't care the way the 2001-2004 pats cared.

This team had more talent than those teams, but simply doesn't gel as a unit, have that "it" factor, make the big plays when they matter most, and simply don't seem to care.

And don't fool yourselves, it isn't going to get any better next year.

Luckily I got rid of cable and won't have to put up with watching another 12-4 season due to dominating mediocre teams only to lose when it matters most.

This team's SB winning days are over.

And no I'm not a bandwagon fan, have been a fan since the Bledsoe/Shawn Jefferson/Marion Butts days...but at least you knew not to expect much with these teams.

The 06-12 Pats are the equivalent of the movie Shape Of Things with Rachel Weisz...dating a really hot girl only to find out at the end she was just using you the entire time for some art project of hers.

Btw Welker, drop your bags off at the airport and get out of town. And Gronk, I don't care how "tough" and "funny" you are in the regular season...maybe you should get a job as a bouncer or DJ at a club if you want to party after heartbreaking losses.

Get a life.

There's quite a variety of choices available; perhaps you can find one that suits you.

So that leads to the question, why are you posting on a Pats board if you are basically divorcing yourself from the Pats? If you truely feel that way, have a good life and get lost.

come on dude gronk played with an injury if he did not care he would not be out there and at the end of the day it's just a football game life goes on

I think too many folks here take this way too seriously. It is fun and exciting but it is a game and some team has to lose. It would be nice to win but I think Gronk has it right and he is the resilient one. Stewing over a loss won’t do any good.

You can't be serious. These guys break their necks playing a game that does pay them well but where they can actually end up with a broken neck. They have a couple of days at best at the end of the season when they are all still together without a game to prepare for and you want to rag on them for blowing off months worth of steam? Please tell me you are not serious.

More of the same from delusional homers. We're the joke of the league "They haven't won anything without cheating/spygate" and 90 percent of fans of other teams are celebrating our loss as if their own team won.

We're the post 2001 Yankees. Want to live in past glory? Watch 3 games to glory DVDs? I myself have the right to vent after a year of being ****teased and thinking this team was somehow different.

I've been drinking during the day and I don't even like liquor.

I can imagine how it could go:

"*!^&*(*&#$%#$^&* that game"

"I know"

"Hey, let's get a brew or two".

"Why not, I'm in. Some music too?"

"How about that place?"

"Sure"

Gronk will be there next year doing his amazing stuff just like this year or better. You want him to be something other than what he is?

Last edited:
Get a life.

There's quite a variety of choices available; perhaps you can find one that suits you.

Agreed. BradysBunch12, feel free to sign off the forum and make room for fans who understand the game, and that it is just a game. I guess some folks like you go and get all hoopty-hooped when their Team doesn't do what they feel it should. Well, the other team's players also get paid to play. They train hard too.

I have no problem with Gronk or anyone else letting loose after a 17-week punishing season, an even more punishing and stressful post season, and a frustrating loss.

The sun will come up, we'll all go to our work, we'll pay our bills, love our kids, and have something tasty for supper. Maybe a couple drinks afterward.

This one is in the books, let's start looking towards the draft, the 20 or so free agents the Patriots will have to look at trying to sign, or not, injuries that need to heal, and oh, BTW, there's likely to be new jerseys all-round in a few weeks when Reebok takes over the contract.

So, yeah. Dude..... it's a frikkin' game. Get a life. It's important. More so than football. :eek:

Yawn...

Didn't you say two days ago this was your "last game as a fan?" Why are you still here?

Who cares what anyone else says? Try getting some thicker skin.

When you win, party
When you lose, party harder

I bet you got drunk after the loss to cope. If you didn't, you should have. Why can't the team do the same?

see ya, don't let the door hit you in the arse on your way out

Some friends of mind were blindsided one day when their jobs were eliminated as the company went out of business. There was no notice, though times had been tough and people had been working their butts off under pressure to keep it going. Worst day of their lives. Plenty of tears, anger, hugs, and then a few hours later I was there are they blew off a lot of steam, looking pretty much like gronk in that video, forgetting about everything for a few hours.

moral: It's not really appropriate for people to judge how other people deal with disappointment

More of the same from delusional homers. We're the joke of the league "They haven't won anything without cheating/spygate" and 90 percent of fans of other teams are celebrating our loss as if their own team won.

We're the post 2001 Yankees. Want to live in past glory? Watch 3 games to glory DVDs? I myself have the right to vent after a year of being ****teased and thinking this team was somehow different.

I've been drinking during the day and I don't even like liquor.

Bye! don't let the door hit you in the *ss on the way out, OK....

:bricks:

man..he's so depressed I wanna kill MYSELF.............
247961382_6e6eb87423_o.gif

Gronk partying after a crushing SB loss? I always knew the guy was a blockhead, but I think his sentiment sums up the rest of the team minus Brady, Wilfork and a few others. They simply don't care the way the 2001-2004 pats cared.

This team had more talent than those teams, but simply doesn't gel as a unit, have that "it" factor, make the big plays when they matter most, and simply don't seem to care.

And don't fool yourselves, it isn't going to get any better next year.

Luckily I got rid of cable and won't have to put up with watching another 12-4 season due to dominating mediocre teams only to lose when it matters most.

This team's SB winning days are over.

And no I'm not a bandwagon fan, have been a fan since the Bledsoe/Shawn Jefferson/Marion Butts days...but at least you knew not to expect much with these teams.

The 06-12 Pats are the equivalent of the movie Shape Of Things with Rachel Weisz...dating a really hot girl only to find out at the end she was just using you the entire time for some art project of hers.

Btw Welker, drop your bags off at the airport and get out of town. And Gronk, I don't care how "tough" and "funny" you are in the regular season...maybe you should get a job as a bouncer or DJ at a club if you want to party after heartbreaking losses.
Like someone said Get a life...grow up while your at it.

Last edited:
moral: It's not really appropriate for people to judge how other people deal with disappointment

Amen.

Grieving may be universal, but how we deal with that grief is utterly personal.

Agreed. BradysBunch12, feel free to sign off the forum and make room for fans who understand the game, and that it is just a game. I guess some folks like you go and get all hoopty-hooped when their Team doesn't do what they feel it should. Well, the other team's players also get paid to play. They train hard too.

I have no problem with Gronk or anyone else letting loose after a 17-week punishing season, an even more punishing and stressful post season, and a frustrating loss.

The sun will come up, we'll all go to our work, we'll pay our bills, love our kids, and have something tasty for supper. Maybe a couple drinks afterward.

This one is in the books, let's start looking towards the draft, the 20 or so free agents the Patriots will have to look at trying to sign, or not, injuries that need to heal, and oh, BTW, there's likely to be new jerseys all-round in a few weeks when Reebok takes over the contract.

So, yeah. Dude..... it's a frikkin' game. Get a life. It's important. More so than football. :eek:
'Bout sums it up! Well-said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes